'A New Dragon Is Born.'

Hiro's Pov:

As both of these monsters were ready to fire their attacks, they were smiling, as if they were saying in their minds, ' DEATH.' Zero Two and I were still unable to move at the current moment. Suddenly the Klaxosaur Princess then threw something at me with one of her tails. I caught it, and to my surprise it was the Black Serum.

Hiro: " Why are you giving me this! I don't want it!"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Oh shut up, if he get's that serum we are all dead. I would destroy it my self but as you can see I'm kinda busy here.

Dark Leaf: " Code 016, if you wish to have a merciful death, you would come here and give me that serum now."

Merciful death? This son of a bitch still gonna kill me anyways, with or without the serum. Before I could reply to his comment the Klaxosaur Princess spoke up.

Klaxosaur Princess: " It's time to die."

Before I knew it she was glowing a blue aura around her body and the ball of blue energy she gathered was full ready now. I then looked at Dark Leaf, he had a vex look on his face, his energy ball was ready as well and was over flowing with intense energy. He had this glowing green aura around him as well, he said.

Dark leaf: " Hiss, Guess I have to figure out a next way to rebuild that serum. Prepare to die you lowly creatures. Green Destruction!"

His Massive Green energy blast was running straight at us, and was coming with intense pressure.

Hiro: " Um...... Hello! anytime now he's gonna kill us! shoot that thing already!"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Not Yet."

Hiro and Zero Two: " Huh!"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Not Yet"

As the energy got closer and closer, she was just watching it.

Hiro: " YOW! SHOOT THAT THING!!!"

Zero Two: " Darling!"

Klaxosaur Princess: " NOW! BLUE BEAM!!"

She then blasted a strong beam of Blue energy straight at the green one, they both collided and was savagely fighting each other. As both energy pushes each other back, the users of each was giving it their all.

Dark Leaf: " For lowly Creatures, your quite Stubborn."

Klaxosaur Princess: " I would say the same about you."

Dark Leaf: " Oh your mistaken, I'm not hard to kill. I'm Unkillable!"

Suddenly his aura and energy shot up at high levels! His green beam then started to push the klaxosaur Princess's Blue beam backward. As Zero Two watched the Klaxosaur Princess Struggle to fight back, she tried to get up to help. However as I watched the Green Energy started to devour and overpower the blue energy. I froze. I could only say one thing.

Hiro: " We are so fucking dead.."

As I said that, I saw the Klaxosaur Princess Eyes flash bright Blue for a moment and her energy Shot up incredible high for a moment.

Klaxosaur Princess: " JUST DIE ALREADY!!!"

Suddenly the blue beam started to push back at the green beam, both parties forcing every thing in their attack. The pressure coming from the conflicting beams, were blowing Zero Two and I back. With out any warning this huge explosion occurred and Zero Two and I was flown away.

Hiro: " Zero Two!"

Zero Two: " Darling!"

I was Hit in a wall and then fell to the ground, following was debris, in which one of them hit me in the head and I was out cold. After a few moments the dust from the explosion died down. I started to open my eyes and look around, I could see Zero Two on the ground trying to heal up. I then looked forward and saw the Klaxosaur Princess kneeling on one knee and was breathing short.