'Cave Entrance'

Miku Pov:

At this moment I was in a military suit with a M-5 military rifle gun in my hand loading up, and my next and primary gun was a Dragunov 7.62x54mmR by my side waiting to load up. I then heard someone call my name.

Voice: " Private First Class, Miku Franxx!"

I immediately jumped up and salute, just to find out it was Ichigo.

Ichigo: (Laughing) " Damn Miku, you should have seen your face. All serious and saluting."

Miku: (Embarrassed) " Ichigo! That wasn't cool, I'm trying to look serious and set an example here."

Ichigo: " Well that's out the bag, cause everyone saw how you jumped up."

Miku: " Ichigo."

Ichigo then came up to me and pat me on the shoulder.

Ichigo: " Miku, are you sure about this. What ever meets us in that cave is sure to be something seriously bad."

I then started to remember what happened at the hospital.

Flash Back:

Ichigo: ( Panicking) " Goro! Goro! Answer me! Goro!"

I then ran into the room.

Miku: " What's happening Ichigo?"

Ichigo: " He woke up and then black back out.'

Miku: " What!"

Just then, we saw nurses and doctors rushing into the room. They escorted us out and said that they need to stabilize him. A few minutes later they came out of the room and looked at us.

Doctor: " Well the good news is, he's stable for now, the bad news is that he lost a lot of blood so we placed him into a sleep so that his body can rest until we get the blood bag ready and stringed up to him."

Ichigo: " Will he be ok?"

Doctor: " Well, he got a 70- 30% chance of coming back to. So don't worry miss. Your husband will be fine."

The doctor then left and walked to his office, leaving the both of us their in the waiting room. I then looked at Ichigo and new what she was thinking.

Miku: " Your gonna go aren't you."

Ichigo: " Go where?"

Miku: " Don't act dumb, I heard most of what Goro said before he blacked out. Your going to the cave."

Ichigo: " Yes, I am."

Miku: " I'm coming with you."

Ichigo: " what! No Miku. It's too dangerous."

Miku: " I'm coming with you. Since Zorome left and what I saw on the tv the last time. Made me think, its time I use up that training and reenlist."

Ichigo: " Reenlist? Reenlist in what?"

Miku: " The Military."

Ichigo: (Shocked) " Say what now, since when you were in the military?"

Miku: " Little before Zorome left. I was doing a part time sniper and rifle handling Training."

Ichigo: (Surprised) " Say what now."

Miku: " Yeah...... That blonde dude Zorome caught me with, was actually my trainer. That day he was telling me that I had the skills of a Private First Class solider. Plus with the training all of us had before with the franxx. Made it easy for me to enlist. But then......... Well you know. That person left me and I stopped moving in time for a while."