' Those Who May Be Judged."

Zorome's Pov:

Magma Dragon Drive: Judgment spears!!!"

.

.

.

Surrounding me were several hundreds of glowing spears which were differently, and neatly designed. They were floating all over in the air. I was looking at Shu with my 5 star pointing spears behind me and was ready to attack. The ending and the beginning of the final battle of Shu Dragblood was about to commence.

As I looked at Shu, he looked at me. We just stood their for a while looking at each other. He then opened his mouth.

Shu: (Smirking) " If your too chicken to move, then I will. Here i co-"

And just like that, Both of Shu's arms were gone and legs were gone.

Shu: " Huh...... What tha hel....."

Soon followed that were screams.

Shu: " AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

With a dark expression on my face I slowly walked towards Shu>

Shu: " What tha hell, what did you do to me? You just took both arms and legs.!"

Zorome: (Cold) " Be silent."

Shu: " huhh!"

Zorome: " Coming from the guy who was using overwhelming power before this is nothing. Stand up and fight me for real...... That way..... I can truly make you know the meaning of despair and sorrow."

And with that, Shu's missing limbs grew back in a instant, and with out hesitation. He transformed into his first stage of transformation once again. And also summoned back his chains.''

Shu: " Curse Blood Chains...."

Zorome: " Judgement Spears...."

And with that, the heated battle begun, immediately both Shu and I Dashed off towards each other, clashing. I holding two spears in both my arms and Shu holding chains.., in our dead lock, he ordered his chains to rap me up, however the five spears I had around my back automatically intercepted them and broke them to pieces like it was nothing.

Shu: (Shocked) " Wait! No way, your spears have a mind of their own like my chains!!?"

Zorome: (Emotionless) " You Should really watch your back."

Shu: " What?.. Cah!!"

Suddenly, two spears had impaled Shu from behind and was holding him up in the air.

Shu: " You Sneaky Bastard!"

Zorome: " Rip him apart."

Shu: "!"

With out hesitations my spears which were inside of Shu, split his body horizontally. Separating his lower body from his upper body. As he was about to crash into the grown face forward. His lower body was already regenerating, however that didn't do him any good. Because, i was standing right before him, and in that moment I retook his arms and the regenerating lower half of his body once again. Allowing his face to crash into the ground as it should have in the first place.

He screamed out behind me in his pained state, i just stood their looking at him as he struggled to try and regenerate his missing body parts this time, while holding one of my golden judgement spears in my right hand, with the tip of it coated in a golden flame.

Shu: ( In Pain) " AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

I watched him screamed out in pain as the parts that I removed still had a remnant of the golden flames at the areas that I use my spear to cut off. He looked at me in rage.