Author

Heyyy there everyone!!!!

It's me Dark King here.. heheheh!!!

I know I took for ever to complete book 1 of Darling in the Franxx "New World", but honestly it's completely now... Honestly I am happy and I know some of you may be sad.. well heh who knows.. but don't worry I am gonna make a book 2!!! But I can't promise you of the date just yet because I'm currently working one some original books I created from scream myself heh..

And I would love it if you all took a read and see what they are about heh.. I can tell you they are Interesting honestly and I hope you all will.like them and keep up with them and my contents until I finally get a good way with book 2 of Darling in the franxx so I can publish it heh..

So with no further a do my two other books are as follows..:

Story of a Demon:

Quick Summary: This is the story of a boy who was a outcast at his highschool and was bullied by a group of boys to the point he wished for death, but unfortunately when making the decision to finally die he got transported to a next world along w...

Quick Summary: This is the story of a boy who was a outcast at his highschool and was bullied by a group of boys to the point he wished for death, but unfortunately when making the decision to finally die he got transported to a next world along with the same classmates and bullies and made his world even more worst... And even in the new world he became even more so a outcast.. and was betrayed...

Link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/223160608?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=Raboreas&wp_originator=ljwNvk7H9tn6eH9wGqTic7AUl62PsEQblBHowAdEWvLgSnVMqTAbuTxvuOw0KqTAT%2Fvf8DPzWU%2FomjTVWxiXFUz%2BU2tF3aYVtgjs7S3KuzHgJwHBS%2B8XjF0g5lIbXDRn

The Fifth Key to the Gate:

Quick Summary: This story is about a pair of twin who there father is the fallen angel Lucifer and all of heaven wants him and his blood line totally gone from the face of try he universe, and to survive, these boys, there Friends and family have ...

Quick Summary: This story is about a pair of twin who there father is the fallen angel Lucifer and all of heaven wants him and his blood line totally gone from the face of try he universe, and to survive, these boys, there Friends and family have to fight back the heaven's in order to survive and protect everyone they love so they can have a peaceful life...

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/192927715?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=Raboreas&wp_originator=8CcuAQTW2FiaC23go7mCHxGaB%2F9Zv9s%2F6efmEy8JR%2Ba3RqOjdgQZhz%2BaTe3%2Fz%2Fv20x8mIt4CNcL9wBmmB3VQeY%2FGGSBLlQoUy%2F6MM7GcWAgSc7EKiCBispEdIqU2YP5c

No with no further a do...

A BIG!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

If it was for my loyal readers I wouldn't have gotten my book to 11.4k and honestly I hope it will reach even more in the future.. but it's you my readers... Your the one that made this book become life and for that I thank you... And I hope my other works can bring you joy and interest. Oh don't worry I do read all the comments, and I won't call names cause ion wanna pick favs. But... I'll say thanks to each and every one of you and you my readers are absolutely... Amazing... So I hope I can bring even more joyous books into your world and you'll share, link and keep ready...

So until next time... Byeeeeeee🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰