'Zero Two Vs Twin Dragon'

Zero Two's Pov:

In the west I was in pursuit of the class three bird on the plains, I couldn't see it because it was flying around in the clouds and using it as a cover. Turning into my stage one transformation I flow up in the clouds and tried to sense it's location.

Zero Two: " Hmmm, now birdy where are you hiding."

Tracking it's energy through out the sky I found it.

Zero Two: " What tha! It's right b-"

Before I could finish I was hit with a incredible force of wind which knocked me down into the earth, creating a small crater where I landed. Soon after I picked my self back up and looked up. It was a double head creature, with green feathers, and two pairs of wings. It then landed down on the surface of the plains before me and looked at me with it's glowing yellow eyes. It then spoke.

Bird: (Deep Voice) " How pathetic, this is the great Zero Two who took out our elder brother Blaze?"

Zero Two: (Thoughts) " huh? The birdy can talk?"

The green bird then stared to split a part and got smaller turning into two guys in their young twenties. They had long green hair running all the way down to their legs and glowing yellow eyes. They looked like twins.

Zero Two: " They were twins?"

One of the young man then started to talk,

Young man #1: " Well hello their Zero Two, I see the rumours about you are true indeed."

Zero Two: (Thoughts) " Rumours? What are they talking about?"

Zero Two: " What rumours?"

Young man #2: (Smirking) " Oh nothing, just that you have a rocking piece of ass and body."

Zero Two: (Annoyed) " Excuse me."

Young man #2: " You heard me, your sexy as hell."

Zero Two: (Smiling) " Well thank you, however I don't need to hear a compliment coming from your mouth. It's annoying me."

Young man#1: " Oooo buurrnnn! Bro she shut you down hot man."

Young man #2: (Smirking) " That's cool sweet heart, I like it when women play hard to get, it makes it even more exciting when I'm banging them."

At this point I was really annoyed, without warning I dashed off towards them and tried to stab his head off with my spear. However to my surprise he caught it like it was nothing and was holding on to it tightly.

Young man #2: (Smirking) " Aww no need to get violent about it, if you want my dick that badly Zero Two, you could just ask. I would be more than happy to pound that sexy tight ass of yours."

Zero Two: (Really annoyed) " Excuse me..."

Suddenly I felt someone hands rubbing and grabbing my butt, I quickly back kicked the person and they jumped backwards. The guy was smiling.

Zero Two: " Hands off you creep!"

Young man #1: (Smirking) " Damn bro, it was true. Her ass is tight. I'm already getting a boner from just touching it."

Young man #2: " For real, well that's good. I would hate to be disappointed again, after all she is a big weakling. I would hate it if her ass was a disappointment as well."

Zero Two: (Smirking) " Well I'm sorry for the disappointment then, let me fix that for you."

Out of no where I disappeared from where I was and reappeared behind the guy who grabbed my spear before. I quickly kicked him across the face to the right and was heading towards the next one. As I was about to run him through, he disappeared before me in a blink of an eye.