' Dead Man's Promises. '

Zorome's Pov:

So I woke up in this place filled with light and was reunited with the old lady, however now she's telling me that I broke some promises.

Zorome: " Old Lady, what are you talking about, I didn't break any promises, well other than the one what I promised to Stella and Destiney. Other than that, what else have I broken."

Old lady: (laughing) " Ha ha ha, Zorome your as hopeless as ever. Walk with me."

As I took a step towards following the old lady, this path started to form. Step by step, it got clearer and clearer. Suddenly this memory popped up in front of us in this bubble.

Old Lady: " Well this is your first promise you broke. Please take a look."

First Promise -

( part of the letter Zorome left for Miku before he left Plantation 13)

' Honestly I'm not sure I'll ever be back but I promise I'll see you again.'

End of first promise -

Zorome: " But old lady, I did get stronger and grew up. I have a family, and now a village council member now. I achieved a lot which shows how much I've grown. So what, I didn't get to see her again. Can you really call that a promise."

Old Lady: " But you didn't return. You accomplished everything else except return. Making you broke your first promise. Zorome, what your failing to understand is, that word. That one word, is powerful. Once you make a promise to someone they expect you to keep your word. Not doing so makes you untrustworthy and selfish. Once you give your word to someone, know what your promising yourself to. Otherwise you'll just end up in this same situation once again. Having regrets."

I was speechless, I couldn't say anything that could prove her wrong. To think overlooking such a detail can make you break a promise. I then looked at the old lady and she smiled at me.

Old lady: " Come, we still have a good journey a head of us."

Once again, I followed her, Step by step, path by path, until we reached a second bubble.

Old Lady: " Ready to see your Second Promise you broke, Zorome."

I then looked at the old lady, looked her in her eyes and said.

Zorome: " Yes, I'm ready to see the second Promise I Broke."

The old lady smiled, and the looked at me.

Old Lady: " then let us begin."

Second Promise -

Old Lady: " Zorome remember this, if no one loves you, I'll always love you. So live, live for me and prove to your friends you've grown."

Zorome: " Thank you. I promise I will live no matter what I will live for you and prove to everyone I've grown."

End of second Promise -

And once again just like the last bubble, the old lady smiled at me, and we just continued on the path. Walking once again we met the Third bubble. And the memory reveled to me was heart breaking.

Third Promise -

Man: " I know this is asking too much of you. But can you please take care of my daughter. Please give her a new home and don't make her share the same faith as what me and my wife shared."

Zorome and Stella look at each other again. But didn't know what to do."

Man: " Please! I beg of you. Save her and let her have a better life."