' Black Dragon King, Shadow.'

Hiro's Pov:

Dark Place?:

Hiro: " ...... Uh, whtat is this? Why is it so dark?"

Voice: " Because this is you."

Hiro: " Huh?..... This is me? Who are you."

In the dark surrounding this glowing body then appear a little distance before me, it was slowly approaching me. From the looks of it, it was a man, he had tan skin, with long black hair and glowing sliver eyes. Also he was wearing some kind of old time black Japanese male rob, which made him look like some emperor or shaman. As he came closer, I finally got a better look at him, He had long black horns just like me, with a long black dragon scaled tail, and a pair of black dragon wings which had some tiny shining silver stars all over them. The man figure then stopped right in front of me and just looked closely in my face.

Hiro: (Nervous) " Um..... May I ask why are you so close in my face, sir?...."

Male: " Oh! Pardon me young one. I was just inspecting your horns. I've seen that you have successfully transformed into your dragon form I see."

Hiro: " Huh...... Who are you?"

Male: " Sigh, you don't recognized me, maybe you will remember me if I transform."

Hiro: " Huh?"

And with that, the male stepped back a few meters and then started to glow, it looked as if steam was evaporating off of his body, and soon after I saw this huge black dragon with glowing silver eyes over me.

Hiro: (Surprised) " Holy Shit!"

Black Dragon: " Remember me now?"

Hiro: (Scared) " Uh huh..... S- Shadow right...... The eternal Black Dragon King."

Shadow: " Hmm, it seems as if you would have recognize me from the start if I just remained in my dragon form. Guess it will be easier to talk to you in this form then."

Hiro: (Nervous) " No! No, go back to human form, it really fits you."

Shadow: " Are you sure, I thought it would be easier for you if I was in my dragon form. You know, since your use to it and all. You would like to talk to me that way?"

Hiro: " No no, it would be way easier to talk to you in your human form. Way easier."

Shadow: " Very well then I will return to that form."

Hiro: (Thoughts) " Feeww...... Thank the heavens, no way I could talk to him in his dragon form. It scared the shit out of me."

And just like that, shadow returned to his human form.

Hiro: " Um..... Shadow, I noticed that we are not in the same place as last time. Where are the colorful flames?"

Shadow: " Oh they are gone."

Hiro: " Gone?"

Shadow: " Yes, you see, when you called for me in your battle, you subconsciously came into the spirit realm where I now dwell."

Hiro: " Spirit realm? Wow wow wow, are you saying for a moment in my battle with Dark Leaf, i was dead!?"

Shadow: " Not necessarily, you see your soul left it's body just for a brief moment and came into my realm and field of power. That's why you saw the colorful flames."

Hiro: " I understand..... So now, where are we?"

Shadow: " We are in your realm and field."

Hiro: " Huh?"