' The Divine Dragon of The Universe..

Third Person Pov:

As the Golden dragon's aura kept expanding Shin looked up at it and bit his lower lip in anger..

Shin: " Grrrr..... His aura and power keeps growing endlessly.. At this rate he will surpass even me.."

Shin started to walk forward towards the golden dragon and started to take a new form differently from his first form of transformation...

Shin: ( Dark Express) " Second Form of Transformation .... Aura God of the Universe.."

Shins transformation made his first form of transformation into a Giant, however he had three long colourful tails in scales, four arms.. Which from there elbows to there fingers looked like dragon arms and three pairs of long horns.. Equally divided on both sides of his head to make a crown... His eyes were the same as when he transformed in his first form.. He looked at the golden Dragon..

Shin: " Zorome Suzuki... I can no longer afford to have a being like you added into there ranks anymore... You'll be too much trouble to deal with..'

However the golden dragon roared out and hit him with a shock wave similar this attack..

.... ' True Magma Dragon King:... Divinity Roar...'

Shin: (Shocked) " Huh.... Fuck..."

And with that.. This beam of goldish orange beam of light with a huge shock wave focused on Shin blasted him right in the centre of his being.. Pushing him back.. He then looked at the golden dragon after coughing up some blood.

Shin: " How dare you... Don't pass your place you..."

Before he could finish... He saw the golden dragon before him with glowing wings and claws.. He started to slash Shin up..

.....' Divine Wings '....

..... ' Divine Claws ' ....

Shin was taking incredible damage continuously, the golden dragon kept pressing forward until he hit shin across the face with a tail spin attack and flew up in the air and then back down.. Enclosing his claws deep down into his flesh and escalated up high in the air.. Flying upwards with Shin in his hold.. Shin scream out from the burning sensation of his glowing claws that was sinked deep in his shoulders and was flying away higher in altitude...

Shin: " AHHHHHHH!!!! Let go of me dammit!!"

The golden dragon then changed his flying pattern and started flying in circles at high velocity, faster and faster.. He continued this until he let go of Shin's second stage of transformation body and blasted him down forward into the ground at high high speed.. Creating a crater and also a next huge shock wave down on the surface.

Shin: ( In pain) " Cah! Why you..."

...." Judgement Spears'....

..... " Judgement Chains'...

Shin: (In even more pain) " AHHHHHHH!!!"

Suddenly emerging from the sky, the earth and even in thin air was these chains and spears ripping through Shins body and was binding him down to the surface.. Burning his flesh and soul both inside and out...

Shin: (Thoughts) " Damn... At this rate he has already over powered me in my second stage that is equivalent to any third stage of transformation or even fourth stage maybe... Heh youll leave me with no choice then....."

Shins body started to glow a bright radiant level of several light colours...

Shin: (Thoughts) since the fact that I can't fully use and maintain my true third form of transformation.. Since it eats away at my current body durability... Ill have to use my default third stage awakening... Which separated a specific type of energy and make it into a unique third form of transformation but also not totally as strong as my true fully awaken third form... So prepare to die Zorome Suzuki... '