' The one who shall Awaken, The Dragon of Destruction and Chaos....."

Zorome Pov:

.

.

.

.

.

Zorome: (Screaming) " STELLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

As I lay there looking at her lifeless body in his hand in the air with the blade through her heart... It was like everything stopped for me in that moment.. My sense of feel was gone, my ears were silent, my voice was non-existent and my eyes were pealed.... Everything most important to me in the whole universe... Was taken away from me by that man...

Shin: (Smiling) "Now... Who else shall I go after for you... Ahhh maybe those children of yours that I saw>>>>"

Before he could finished something hit him from out of no where and blasted him into a tree hard...

Shin: "Heh.. Whats this... Whats this sudden burst of power.. Are you finally ready to play Zorome Suzuki..."

As my broken bloody body raised up from the ground slowly like a freaking zombie... All I had was blood lust in my eyes.. I only said one word..

Zorome: ".......Judgement....."

And with that these bursting beams of energy started blasting up from the earth and from the sky all over and they were destroying everything.. Shin had to keep on teleporting to avoid the random beams that were attacking..

Shin: (Whispers) " Yes Zorome... Thats it.. Give in to the darkness... Become the destroyer you were destine to be.."

With all this raging power radiating through out me I only recognize one thing..... And that was her body on the ground cold...

Zorome: " Stella..... Stop Playing... Get up...."

There was no answer....

Zorome: " Stella....... This.... This.... This isn't funny.. Get up... Please..."

I started to walk over to her body and turned her around in my arms as I kneel down... I slapped her face to wake her up.

Zorome: " Stella... Enough Fuckery...... Stop screwing around.... Please... Answer me...

No response.... My eyes were starting to hurt from all the tears being held in them.. Unable to let them fall.

Zorome: " Why is there no plus..... Is it because of this... Let ,me take this out.."

I pulled out the knife from out of her chest and tried to stop the bleeding by burning the wound and closed it up...

Zorome: (Smiling Sadly) " There... That should stop the bleeding a little...."

However her response didn't change... She was still cold in my arms, and still lifeless... Hot scorching tears started to stream down my face silently as I shake a little with her in my arms trying not to scream....

Zorome: (Crying in pain) " ...... No... Please.. No God, if there is one up there please god hear my voice, here my cries, my tears as they now fall... Please.. Not her, oh not her.... Give her back to me.. Give my Stella back to me.... "

There was no answer...

Zorome: " Give her back to me...."

Old memories with her started to Flow back through my thoughts...

' Blond Girl: Who are you! And what do you want?"

.....

Zorome: " Please No....."