' The Awakening to the Dragon of Destruction!?'

Zorome Pov:

' Zorome: " Magma Dragon Drive: Dimension Cutter....."

Shu: " Curse Blood Dragon Drive: Curse Blood Chains!"

.

.

.

.

And with that I released my attack, this huge explosion was the result of the collision of both elements. Blowing everything that was in its way with a huge gust of wind force. Leaving only me and Shu standing on a field. I looked backwards towards where Stella was and saw her still at the same spot.

Zorome: (Thoughts) " Oh that's good, she is still ok...... I need to drive Shu as far away from this area as possible but how?"

As I looked back in the direction he was, the dust settled and surrounding him was these chains, however he was bleeding badly across his chest area.

Zorome: (Smirking) " Well seem as though you can bleed."

Shu on the other hand was now laughing as he looked at his own blood.

Shu: "Hehehehe........HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!"

Zorome: " What tha?!!...... What's tha deal with this guy. Is he losing it?"

Shu: " Zorome Suzuki....... That was absolutely, incredible! "

Zorome: " Huh?......"

Shu: (Excited) " Yes!..... Now I understand why our lord wants your power. You are truly the dragon of destruction. And to think you command such power and haven't fully awaken as yet. It's unbelievable!!!....... I WANT IT!!!!!"

Zorome: (Thoughts) " Tek, this guy is indeed nuts. Why do all the bad guys has to be a psychopath."

I then glanced back at Stella to see if she is ok."

Zorome: (Thoughts) " I need to get Stella out of here, this battle may get ugly."

Shu: "Huh?...... Why are you glancing away. Is her life that important to you, if so, I will end it to awaken you."

Zorome: " You wouldn't dare!"

Shu: (Smiling) " I would."

Zorome: " I won't allow you to place a finger on her!!!"

In a blaze of rage I dashed off towards Shu and slashed him from a front with my katana, however he just counters with his chains, however what he didn't know I was charging up energy in my katana, I then released it.

Zorome: " Maga Slash!"

Once a again their was an explosion but a minor one, Shu jumped backwards to dodge the attack however I teleported behind him and was going in for a chance of slashing his head of clean. Sweeping my blade I saw Shu dodged a attack from behind by ducking down.

Zorome: " What?, You dodged that?!"

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my stomach and to my surprise it was Shu, he grew a next hand from out of his back and hit me in the stomach, pushing me back.

Zorome: (Thoughts) " He grew an arm?!"

Suddenly I saw several arms emerging out of Shu's back and then returning into him. He then took a deep breath.

Shu: Heee.....Hooooo....... I will kept u under control. So just stay inside me and be bound."

Zorome: (Thoughts) " What is he talking about?"

Shu then looked at me and then smiles.

Shu: "We don't need any unwanted disturbances in our battle."