'Emergency'

Hiro pov:

   As Hiro press on the gas and headed full speed to the hospital gates. He was extremely  nervous. As he pushed the cars in between the trucks in front of the gates, the second truck hit the car back causing it to spin.

  Trying to control the car as it spanned through the hospital gates it then turned over rolling. As it stopped Hiro tried to remember what happened.

Hiro: " Zero two..... are you ok?"

As Hiro looked Zero two was bleeding from her head and was out cold.

Hiro: "ZERO TWO!"

As Hiro kicked the car door open and got Zero two out. He then carry her inside the hospital.

Hiro: "HELP! My wife is having a baby and she's hurt!"

Then a familiar voice answered him.

Voice: "Hiro!?"

As Hiro turned around to look who it was. It was Naomi. She then rusted to him and tired to help him.

Naomi: "what happened!"

Hiro: "we were rushing and the truck hit us."

Naomi: "What! Nurses get her to panic room 2 and get Nana on the double."

Hiro: "is she going to be ok?"

Naomi: "I'm not sure yet Hiro, just wait here."

Hiro: "but I need to....."

Naomi: "HIRO!..... Don't you think it's enough. If you were much more careful Zero two wouldn't be in this condition. If I was you I would really think hard about the type of father your going to be to this child."

Those words struck Hiro like he was hit by a missile. He stood their as the words played on his mind. But at that moment Zero two was waking up.

Zero two: "Darling...where....is..my...Darling?"

Naomi: "he is ok Zero two, just focus on getting the babies out ok."

Zero two: "babies?.......oh yes, but I want my darling..."

afterwards they went through this big white door that said emergency at the top.

Time skipped

It's been over 5 minutes and I can hear screams from the room Naomi took Zero two. At this time Goro, Ichigo and Miku just arrived.

Room: "WHERE IS HE! I WANT MY DARLING NEXT TO ME! BRING ME TO HIM NOW!"

Hiro then tighten his fist.

Hiro: "I can't just sit here and listen to her in pain. I'm the father and I'm her family."

As he finished the door kicked right open with a person flying right out and hitting in a wall Unconscious.

Room: "AHHHHHHH! WHERE ARE YOU DARLING! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD BE HERE WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT!"

After hearing that cry Hiro remembered something, a promise he made to Zero two.

Flash back:

Zero two: "Darling. "

Hiro: "yes Zero two"

Zero two: "you know anytime now the baby will want to come out right."

Hiro: "yes...wait are you feeling any pain!"