'My journey to become a samurai'

Zorome pov:

After leaving it took me a month ride to make it to the West Canadian mountains. When I reach it was so cold. I then made my way to the city, and from what I've found out it was plantation 73. "Ichigo wasn't joking they have much more technology than us."

Ichigo said she may not be able to make it to the Canadian mountains to find the parasites that left just as yet. because she will be exploring the West side chore and make her way up to the mountains someday.

As I walked around I started to enquire about where I can find the samurai parasites. As of what I found out the people didn't like to talk about them since they left. So the only detail I got was to follow the track that lead up to the top of the mountain. And Were ever the track stop I'll have to make it up by foot to reach the top. But also the people warned me that they are dangerous and also wild beast were spotted in the mountains so if I choose to go I'm on my own.

I then took my bike and rode up the track. As I reached the end I pushed the bike as far as it could go through the woods and parked it at a tree and started my journey on foot. As I walked I begon to get deeper and deeper into the mountains. On til I was lost.

Zorome: " Damn where am I? The only thing I can see is trees on top of trees. I think I'm gonna eat something and take a break."

As zorome ate he heard a sound from the woods. To his surprise it was blonde girl with a samurai sword on her back. He called out to the girl and caught her attention. She begon to run deeper into the woods and zorome started to chase her.

Zorome: "hi! Stop! I just want to talk. I'm not going to hurt you."

Then in a blink of an eye zorome vision started to turn dark and he begon feel sleep. He then woke up but not the way he expected.

Zorome: "mmmm....what happened."

Blonde girl: "who are you! And what do you want?"

Zorome: "Uh.....I just want to find the samurai people."

Blonde girl: "what do you want with my people?"

Zorome: "for them to teach me the way of the samurai?"

Blonde girl:"?"

Zorome then looked around and realise he was upside down and hanging from a apple tree.

Zorome: "hi! Cut me down"

The blonde girl then pulled out a mini samurai sword and held it at zorome's throat.

Blonde girl: "If I was you I would be carfully how I speak to the person holding my life in their hands."

Zorome: "sorry but if you just stopped in the first place maybe we wouldn't have to be like this.

Blonde girl: "I have my reasons y I didn't stop."

Zorome: "Um can you cut me down please."

Blonde girl: " O I'm sorry"

She then cut him down and they started to talk. But more like the blonde girl asking questions and zorome answering. They begon to walk through the woods .

Blonde girl: "so your from plantation 13. And your the legendary zorome partner to miss Miku.

Zorome: "Um yeah... you got a problem."

Blond girl: "it's nothing I just pictured you much more muscular that's all."

Zorome: "what did you say!"

She then pulled out the same mini sword and held it at the same spot.

Blonde girl: "we maybe talking but that doesn't mean we're comrades."

Zorome: "Ok....Um......can you please put away the sword please."

She then did so and continued their conversation.

Zorome: "Um.... what's your name?"

Blond girl: "it's Stella"

Zorome: "Stella. That's nice."

Stella: "if you got a problem with my name just come right out and say it ok."

Zorome: "Honestly I think it's cute. It fits you quite well."

Stella then stopped and turn around with a pink face.

Stella: "Listen you. I'm not going to fall for your trickery. So if you value your life I would stop."

Zorome: "Listen blondey I'm not lying."

Stella: "just answer me this question. Why do you want to learn the way of the samurai?"

Zorome: "Honestly, it's to prove someone wrong. I need to grow up as a man and not as a child."

Stella: "I see.... then I'll bring you to my village then."

Zorome: "nice I'm gonna become a samurai."(smiling)

Stella: "don't get your hopes up. My people decide first if your worthy of becoming a samurai. If your not you'll be killed on the spot."

Zorome froze. Later that day they reached the village and everyone was qurious of zorome. Holding their samurai sword and ready to draw at any time if he made a single move.

Stella: "Listen to me carfully. Stay hear and dont move a finger unless you want to be cut into a million pieces."

Zorome: "No mam, want to stay alive. "(Scared)

Stella: "I'm going to talk to the chief. I'll be right back."

She then left and begon to walk to the chief quater.

Zorome: "so....nice weather we having huh."

People: (silent)

Zorome: "so.... how long it took to make that sword?""

People: (silent)

Zorome: "for crying out loud I'm not an enemy. I just want to learn the way of the samurai."

People: (mumbling)

Then a voice called out.

Stella: "Zorome, get in here."

Zorome: "with pleaser."

As zorome entered the room he saw this guy. In his late twenty 's short black hair,Light brown skin, dark eyes and a serious expression.

Guy: "so I see your the one called zorome, I'm chief Itachi."

Zorome: "O...k. nice to meet you."

Itachi: "let's just get down to business. Why you want to became a samurai?"

Zorome: "it's simple really. Because I want to prove someone wrong."

Itachi: "really, and are you ready for this very painful and struggling path before you."

Zorome: "to be honest I'm not, but I will become a samurai. No matter the cost or the pain I'll fight through it."

Itachi:(smiling) "Ok zorome, I'll allow you to became a samurai only if you past these three test."

Zorome: "and if I don't. "

Itachi: "Then you'll die painfully."

Zorome then swallow down hard. And looked at the chief with serious eyes.

Zorome: "what is the first test."

Itachi: "this. Stella."

Stella: "yes chief"

Stella than through a reptile on zorome and it bit him.

Zorome: "what the hell was that."

Stella: "it's a snake, and a very deadly one two."

Itachi: "your first test is to survive the snake venom for three days." If you can do that you past the first test."

Zorome: "what! This is insane."

Stella: "wasn't you listening you just sign up for a very dangerous and painful road. If you want to live and became a samurai you have to survive."

Itachi: "we will see you in three days zorome - kun."

Little after zorome blacked out.