'The Beginning of the future'

Goro pov:

As I watch the girls break down I couldn't help but continuing crying, because I just witness my best friend dieing on the tv. And leaving his wife and two children all alone.

I then walked to the tv and turned it off because it already had gave us enough pain as it is. As I looked at my wife and her best friend I looked down. I didn't know what to do now Hiro is gone and zero two is out of it. What should I say or do to stop this pain they are feel and help them heal.what can I doing to help ease their pains.

I then heard the chairs started to move and Zero Two standing up. I looked at her.

Ichigo: "Zero Two what are you doing"

Zero Two: "he's not dead, my darling isn't dead."

Ichigo: "Zero two. (Starting to cry once more)

Zero Two: "my darling isn't dead!"

She then ran out of the house and started to head to the streets. As I saw Miku and ichigo went after her I was about to do the same. But I then stopped in my tracks when I remember the babies. I couldn't leave, not now.

I then quickly got ichigo and I kids and put them in thier cribs in the living room.

After doing that I started to walk up stairs, as I was about to enter Hiro and Zero Two room I heard a crash in the room. I quickly pull open the door and stormed into the room where the babies where just to see a hooded person over them.

Goro: "who the hell are you!"

As I shout the person looked at me, I heard something sounding like a chuckle and then suddenly something green hit me heavy and fast and placed me straight into the room wall, the Impact made me spat blood.

As I looked at the person I saw what hit me, it was a glowing green and black tail. Then when I took a next good look at their features their hands which was visible out of the cloak was green and had long nails and their feet were pitch black and had the same long nails.

I then muster all the strength I got left and jumped at the person. As I grabbed the person  I held them in place. They  struggled to get out of my grip and I was able to pull the cloak off of them. As I was finish doing that I felt a huge pain in my stomach which pushed me into the wall.

After hitting that hard impact I felt something pull out of me like a huge knife. I then looked at my self, I was bleeding badly and I had a serious wound. I then looked back up at the person and what I saw froze me completely.

Goro: "it's..... it's not possible..... your a-"

Person: " I'm a hybrid, just like your friend Hiro and Zero Two."

Goro: "how...... how was this possible."

Person: "that's none of your your concern, all you need to know I'm superior to your dare Hiro and Zero Two in every way."

Goro: "superior?"

Person: "yes indeed I am, I'm stronger than they could ever be. And soon be stronger than the klaxosaur princess."

Goro: "klaxosaur princess?..."

Person: "yes the klaxosaur princess the first of all our kind."

What the hell? I thought the klaxosaur princess was dead. What the hell is going on.

Goro: " So what does the kids have to do with this?"

Person: " They are the key to our future and the ones who will rule over this world."

Goro: "key? Future? What are you planing?"

Person: "all I will say is this, the era of you stupid and weak human beings will soon come to an end. And will give raise to the era of the klaxosaur. We will rule this place and prepare for what's to come in the future."

Goro: "What's to come-"

Before I could finish the man took Zero Two and Hiro's babies and dash through the window.

I then started to fade and my vesion became blurry. With all my strength left I pulled out my phone and swip the screen. I then activated the alarm and set it of. As I heard the sounds I looked at the window and I said.

Goro: "Ichigo...."