' Magma Dragon vs Black Dragon Snake.'

Zorome's Pov:

Zorome and Ren: " On guard!"

And with that, they were both off. Both warriors dashing off towards each other, clashing between each other. Zorome was the first to make a move by trying to punch Ren in the face, however, Ren quickly evaded the attack by shifting his head to the side almost like a snake. Following that was a side sweep by Zorome, but Ren jumped up in the air and evaded that attack as well. Now it was Ren turn of attack, while in mid air Ren did a spin kick and kicked Zorome across the face which pushed him back a bit.

Hiro: " Ooooo..... That must have hurt, taking it in the face."

Zorome then backed up and looked at Ren while he wiped off some blood off of his face.

Zorome: (Smiling) " Lucky Shot kid."

Ren: (Smiling) " Thank you my highness, it makes me happy to now your pleased with my attack."

Zorome: (Smiling) " Is that so."

Ren: (Smiling) " Yes in deed, how ever I would please asked if you take this more serious my lord. I know you took that hit on purpose. So if you wouldn't mind, come at me with all you got or else."

Zorome: (Smiling) " Or else what."

Ren: (Smirking) " Or else you will die of course my lord."

Zorome: (Smirking) " Is that right....... Very will then, however if you lose a limb or two. Do not complain."

And with that Zorome got back in a fighting stance while having his eyes closed. He took in slow and calm breaths as he calmed his mind. He then re opened them and they were as cold as ice, he was fully focus now and was only set on the foe before him.

Zorome: " Get ready kid."

And with that Zorome disappeared from before Ren.

Ren: (Shocked) " What tha! Where did he go."

Hiro: (Smirking)

Out of nowhere Ren got a shocking blow from across the face, it was Zorome. Zorome was up in the air above him and has side sweep him with a kick from his right leg in the air. The force of the kick had planted Zorome's foot in his face, left an impression, and sent Ren Flying into a cave wall to his right. Setting him their. Ren then started to hold his face and started to spit out a little blood from out of his mouth while he came out of the debris of cave wall stones.

Zorome: (Smirking) " That's for the kick earlier."

Ren: (Angry)

Zorome: (Serious Expression) " Now then, this is where it get real. So I would advise that you get back up on your feet, before I get over their and force you to."

Ren: (Angry) " Why you!"

Ren then dashed from the stop he was in and started to attack Zorome with extremely quick movements and attacks, Zorome only deflected all of his attacks with his hands.

Zorome: " Weak. Pitiful. Disgraceful!"

Without warning or noticing, Zorome gut punched Ren in the stomach hard. This forced Ren to cough up some saliva. Following that was a shocking right hand box across the face from Zorome which turned Ren's face hard to the left. Zorome continued by using his left leg and stepped into Ren's right knee forcing him to go down on one knee, then using that same left leg and kneed Ren in the face while grabbing his face with his left arm to put more power into the face knee he did. This resulted in Ren's noise to break and bleed. Zorome then just stood their for a moment and then just suddenly grabbed Ren by the throat with his right arm and lifted him up to his feet, he then tighten his left fist and for a moment Zorome's eyes flashed red. He then punched Ren in the stomach again with incredible force which resulted in Ren coughing up blood this time instead of saliva, and sent a shock wave blowing through the air. Zorome then followed with that without giving him a single break and throw him up in the air. Mid way up, Zorome disappeared from his stop again and reappeared above Ren's head, he spin front kicked Ren hard behind the head and shot him back down to the ground smashing him into it. He then landed down safely on the ground little bit away from Ren and just looked at him.