' Going Back Underground.'

Zorome's Pov:

After I left planation 13 and returned home, 3 years had pass. It has been peaceful thus far, Stella had the baby safely and it was a beautiful baby girl by the name of Daisy. She had beautiful blond hair like her mother and brown eyes like mine. She was a hand full, always trying to escape out of the house and crawl away, going outside to explore. She kind of reminded me when I was back at the dorm with Hiro and everyone and we would go fishing in the bird cage. After having Daisy, Stella and I had a next one, and this time I was lucky to get a handsome baby boy, his name was Mizuki. He had blond hair like his mother, red eyes, and a pair of orange horns like mine. He was a quite baby and enjoyed sleeping through out the day, but love cause trouble during the night which, end up making me have a lot of lack of sleep lately.

However, I've casually been going back and forth to planation 13 and was communicating with Hiro and making plans for what to come. At the current moment Hiro and I was traveling underground to take a visit to the Klaxosaur princess. We were walking through a very dark and big cave which was starting to show ancient columns and pillars in the side of the cave which have some ancient drawings and writings on some of them.

Zorome: " I guess we are getting close."

Hiro: " Yeah, I think the Klaxosaur Princess said that someone was going to come and meet us somewhere around here I think, so that they can lead us into the city safely."

Zorome: " I see, it has been three years since I've seen that cute blue haired princess, I wonder if her boobs have grown any much."

Hiro: (Glaring) " Remember you have a wife and two kids now you creep."

Zorome: (Annoyed) " Creep! Who the hell are you calling a creep you creep."

Hiro: (Annoyed) " You dumb ass, calling someone a creep when your a creep means your a bigger creep and a idiot."

At this moment I was mad, I lit a fire in my hand and aimed it at Hiro.

Zorome: (Irritated) " Alright you punk, you wanna go!"

Hiro: (Sighing) " Haaa, as tempting as that sounds, I would rather not."

Zorome: (Irritated) " Mmmmm......., you know what I don't even have the energy to fight you right now either. I just want to stop walking and reach that place already."

Hiro: " I was thinking the same thing."

We then continued to walk down the path with old ruins.

Zorome: " So Hiro, what do you thing about this place that we are going, it's been a while since you said you came here. Right?"

Hiro: " Yeah, the last time I came here was a few days after I woke up and read your letter. The city that we are going now was a old ruin and need a whole bunch of repairs. So I'm not sure what to expect after 3 years after that last visit. Maybe the place is a little developed I guess."

Zorome: " Sigh, maybe, or it may still be a old ruin city."

After saying that we saw a little light up a head on the path, it was a young girl, nothing pass the age of 8 or 9 years old I guess. Hiro and I then met up with her and took a good look at her, she had long dark purple hair with a pair of pink horns, a pair of light purple eyes and a tanned skin complexion.

Young Girl: " Good afternoon Lord Hiro and Lord Zorome. I am Runina, and I will be escorting you to our village."

Hiro and Zorome: " Huh?...... Lord?...."

Runina: (Smiling) " Please follow me."

We then started to follow the young girl down the old ruin paths and came up across this cave wall with a few carvings. She then started to make a 'Haa-ing' sound. And the wall started to open up. We were then met by two teen age boys, one with black hair and the next with dark blue hair. They then bowed at us.