' Returning Home in a Heat. P2'

Zorome's Pov:

Warning!: 'Lemon!"

After I parted ways with Hiro after we left the Klaxosaur Princess city, I made my way home as quickly as I could because it was raining out. As I made it home, I saw a empty house. No one was home, or so I thought. I made my way up stairs and entered the bathroom which was in the hall and strip all of my wet close, even my under wear. I then rapped myself in a towel and made my way through the house. I looked into the babies room and they were a sleep, my sweet son and daughter. However I didn't see Destiney anywhere around the house.

Zorome: " Hmm, I wonder where she could be at this late hour of the night?"

So I entered mine and Stella bedroom and what I saw was a sweet blond woman that I loved more than anything wearing reading glasses and was reading something around her bed table with her night light on. It was Stella, my wife. I walked into the room and hugged her from behind. She smelled wonderful, like freshly pick roses that has a sweet scent of spring. She smiled at me.

Stella: (Smiling) " Well where were you, you didn't come home last night."

Zorome: (Smiling) " I had to sleep over underground at the Klaxosaur Princess place because it got late and Hiro and I was beat after all that training we did."

Stella: " I see."

I then kissed her in her neck nicely, and slowly nibbled on her collar bone. Her reaction was a soft moan.

Zorome: (Smirking) "Did you miss me."

Stella: (Blushing) " Of course not, why would I ever miss a idiot like you."

Zorome: " (Smirking) " Is that right..... Where is Destiney?"

Stella: (Moaning) " Sh- She is sleeping over at a friends house tonight."

Zorome: (Smirking) " Is that so, that means,.... We can have a little fun then."

Stella: (Blushing) " Fun?.... Zorome what are you plan-"

Before Stella could finish her sentence or word, I quickly span her around before me in her chair and kissed her on her lips. This caught her off guard, however she soon got use to it and started to rap her hand around me out of her chair. I didn't hesitate after she got up, I lift her up and placed her on top of her desk while we were making out. I then parted away from her and looked at her. She was wearing a thin white short night dress which could make me see her nipples through it, my hands were on her but at this moment and I could feel that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Suddenly I felt my towel fell to the ground and Stella pushing me into her spinning chair, she climb on top of me and started to set her self over my member. She slide down on it slowly and took it all in, this resulted in me gasping and her moaning.

Zorome: " U-uh, Stella, your so warm inside.'

Stella: (Moaning) " Uh huh...."

With that Stella placed both of her hands in my chest while I held her butt, she started to move her hips up and down and started to ride me in her chair while kissing me. She was moaning inside of my mouth while kissing me. I then grabbed her hips with my hands and started to direct her where I wanted her to go. That resulted in her breaking apart from our kiss and started to moan aloud.

Stella: (moaning) " Ahh.... Ahhh... Ahhh!"

Zorome: " Shhh..... If you moan too loudly the kids may wake up."

Stella then covered her mouth with her hands and tried to muffled them, however I just kept on thrusting into her while she ride me. The way she looked right now was so divine, it was as if I was making love to an angel. The way her shining blond hair float up and down in the air as she ride me, the moans and look of pleasure on her face above me, the way her short thin white night gown floats up her body each time she goes up and down on me with the left shoulder strap at the side of her arm, and the way her vagina sucks me in like it was waiting for me to come home to her. All of this made my member inside of her start to plus and feel hot inside, this was a sign that I was going to cum soon. Stella Just grabbed me and started to make out with me once again while she moans, twirling our tongues together and connecting each other. I grabbed her ass tightly and started to thrusted up deep into her to reach the back of her insides. This made me get up from out of the chair and stand up with Stella in my arms, she rapped her legs around me tight as I kept thrusting into her deep for a while.