'Zorome Suzuki vs Shinigaya Shin.'

Zorome Pov:

.

.

.

.

.

Man: "Hello their Zorome Suzuki, my name is Shinigaya Shin, the son of Dark Leaf. The man you and Hiro Franxx murdered. I'm here to take you."

As I looked at this rainbow haired freak, I realized I couldn't sense any energy from him. Which was weird.

Shin: " It's no use, these chains are far superior to Shu's Dragon chains."

Zorome: " Oh really?"

Shin: " Of course, after all I was the one who implanted a part of my original drive skill into him, however, not even he, could make great use of it."

Zorome: (Thoughts) " Implated? Wait didn't that dick Shu said that Drive Skills and Extreme Skills are a unique ability that only that person can use and no one else.?"

Voice:">........ Yes your correct...."

Zorome: ">>>!!!!!!"

Zorome: (Thoughts) " did this guy just read my mind?"

Shin: " Yes I did, actually those mental barriers you have up as a anti- mind reading protection is quite pathetic really. Your like a open book to me......."

Zorome: (Thoughts) " Who tha hell is this guy, how can he read my mind so freely and i can't even sense any energy from him at all.?"

Shin: " (Smiling) " That's a simple answer really, it's because I'm stronger that you...."

Suddenly I felt this huge amount of pressure was suddenly pushing me down to my knees even though I was binded up by his chains.

Zorome: " (Thoughts) " What Tha!!!!! This pressure! It's so damn heavy, just how strong is this guy!!!?"

Shin was now sitting on his rainbow chains in the air now and was cleaning out his right ear with his little finger.

Shin: " I hope I brought down my energy level enough for you to be able to sense it now...."

Zorome: (Thoughts) " Brought down??????? Are you telling me this guy wasn't supressing his energy moments ago, but instead decided to turn it down like a freaking kitchen stove that was lit!!?"

Afterwards the crushing pressure that I felt earlier was now gone, and at the same time he released me from his chains. I started to stand on my feet now.

Shin: " By the way, this isn't a drive skill, it's a extreme skill. Its's name is 'Divine Dragonic Chains of the Heavens.' however I like to shorten it by calling it Divine Chains. It the original of the fragment I implanted in Shu to help him forge his into a Drive skill."

I was able to speak now, I drew for my magma katana, and used my Drive Skill as well.

Zorome: " Judgement Spears..."

My neatly crafted Golden Spears then appeared around me in a defensive position.

Zorome: " Well forgive for this, but I didn't have time to Chit chat with you. So I'll be ending this fast."

And with that I dashed off towards him and teleported med speed in my running and reappeared before him, with my katana in both hands above me and was bringing it down to slash him is two."

Zorome: " Now Die!!!!!"

And with that, that was it. My blade stopped. To my shocking surprise, this guy stopped my magma katana with only a finger, and it didn't even cut him.