' The Unnatural's '

Hiro Pov:

As I looked at the three Klaxosaurs before me I started to wonder what am I gonna do. I don't have any powers like them do. I only have extra strength, speed and awareness. Otherwise from that, I'm actually still human. But before I could even finish my damn thought, the orange Klaxosaur came at me.

Hiro: " Holy Shit!"

Zero Two: " Darling!"

Klaxosaur Princess: " Idiot, Move!"

Orange Klaxosaur: " And it all burn to ashes."

He hit after me with a fire ball but I barely escaped it, but I got scorched a little bit.

Hiro: (thoughts) " Shit, this guy wanna burn me into nothingness."

As I was about to make a counter attack, I felt the ground beneath me feeling weird. I then jumped up in the air instinctively and just like that these sharp spikes shot out from under me. While in mid air I looked to my right and saw the grey guy over me. He raise his right hand into a punch format and his fist was a mini tornado.

Grey Klaxosaur: " Tornado Punch!"

Hiro: " Bloody hell! I'm dead."

He hit me straight in my stomach and the force it came with was bone breaking. I felt my bones that made up my rib cage starting to crack inside of me. Also the air from the tornado punch shot me straight to the steel ground of this building. The impact I hit with to the ground even made it worst painful, the bones, joints and muscles in my back to my whole body shattering in that moment of contact. It was as if I was frozen in time of pain.

Hiro: (Intense Pain) " So. Pain. Full."

Zero Two: " Darling!"

Green Klaxosaur: " Don't even think about it!"

As Zero Two was about to run to me the green guy shout at her stopping her in her tracks. He then started to walk slowly forward.

Green Klaxosaur: (emotionless) " Now Hiro Franxx, do you understand the difference between our powers, your out match."

I then started to get up.

Hiro: (coughing up blood.) " I will, I Will never give up."

Green Klaxosaur: "Excuse me?"

Hiro: " You heard me. I will never give up, because I am her wings. No, I am their wings. I will protect Zero Two, Bloom, Zero, Klaxosaur Princess, and all my friends. I will never stop trying. Even if it kills me."

Green Klaxosaur: "So foolish. Blaze, burn this foolish creature to nothing."

Orange Klaxosaur: " Anything you say boss."

As he ran towards me I ran towards him. I held my my knife in my right hand and prepared a fist in my left. When I got close enough I sprang up into the air, throwing a air fist at him. But he caught it with his hand and held my fist.

Blaze: " Your mine!"

Hiro: (Smiling)

Blaze: " Your Smiling?"

Without hesitation or notice I broke my arm forward, which allowed my body to push behind him and twisting it.

Blaze: " What tha fuck! You broke your own arm!? Doesn't that hurt?"

Hiro: (Smiling) " It does."

Before he could say anything else the knife that was in my right hand was now in his throat. As I fall behind him I pulled the knife side way, splitting his wind pipe. I then hit the floor.

Hiro: " Zero Two!"

As I called her name she was right over him. She kicked his head straight off and finished him off. Blood then started to shoot from the spot that his head once was. And then the body fell to the ground. I then got up

Hiro: (smiling) "Who is next?"

Grey Klaxosaur: (angry) " You, monster. I will kill youuu!!!"

Hiro: " Come at me you piece of shit."

As he dashed towards me, about to hit me with his wind ability. Suddenly, this blue figure was before me and impale the guy with five of their tails and the six one sliced his head off clean making it roll to the floor. The person then drop the body to the floor lifeless, and headless.

Klaxosaur Princess: " Seems like you people forgot who I am."

Hiro: " Klaxosaur Princess."

The green guy then looked dark, but at the same time look emotionless.

Green Klaxosaur: " ............ I have no other choice."

Three other persons: " Huh?"

Then this burst of green energy started to burst up from the guy. His green horns were big and looked more like a pair of green demon horns, he had a pair of green feathered wings that was glowing and green scales running  up his arms. All the way to his elbows and knees, with long nails and sharp canines. And not to mention the glowing green eyes.

Hiro: (Freaking out) " What the fuck is this guy...."

Zero Two: (Freaking out) " Is he human. Or, is he a Klaxosaur?"

Klaxosaur Princess: (Freaking out) " He is none of the both. He is something you would call a high born."

Hiro: " High born?"

Zero Two: " What the hell is that."

Klaxosaur Princess: " Something much more ancient, and much more stronger than a true blood klaxosaur."

Hiro: " What that fuck!"

Zero Two: " How the hell are we suppose to kill this guy then."

Klaxosaur Princess: " I.... I.... I don't know."

As I looked at the Klaxosaur Princess, then at Zero Two. I then looked at the green monster before me.

Hiro: " Then. How are we gonna win."

Green Klaxosaur: " You don't. You  die."

Before I knew it he wasn't standing where he was, he was right behind me. As I was about to turn around he then came before me. He then kicked me with incredible speed and force in the stomach, and hit me straight into the wall in the back, making some of the fragments of the wall seems as though they stopped in mid air because of the speed he hit me with.

Hiro: ( intense pain) " Ahahh......"

I then saw him went after the other two. I watched as he smashed the Klaxosaur Princess body into the steel floor and slam Zero Two straight into a wall across from mine.

Klaxosaur Princess: ( in pain) " S-such intense raw power..."

Zero Two: (in pain) " Darling get out of here...."

I then saw the guy walk up to the grey Klaxosaur guy body and took up my knife. In a blink of an eye he was their and then he wasn't. I then felt a hand around my throat and he was their. Right in front of me.

Green Klaxosaur: " This is the end, Hiro Franxx."

And then just like that, I felt this sharp pain in my heart. As I looked down to see what caused it. I then realized, he stabbed me in the heart, stabbed me in the heart with my own knife. I then looked in his emotionless dark green eyes.

Green Klaxosaur: " Good bye, Hiro Franxx."

My vision then begun to get dark, and soon later. I felt the beating of my own heart stopped. It all happened so fast.