112

-y/n pov-

A/n: Thought this outfit was cute so this is what you'll be wearing. You dont have to use it if you dont want to :)

 You dont have to use it if you dont want to :)

I twirl in a circle as I finished dressing. I look down at my phone to check the time, it was almost 11:30, meaning Izuku will be showing up soon. I skip out of my room and go over to the couch where Berry laid, sleeping. I gave him soft head pats before going to the door and slipping my shoes on. I put my phone inside of the small book bag that matched my white tennis-shoes before slinging it on my back. "Aizawa!" I say as he groans, walking out of the kitchen into the living room. "Im heading out!"

"Remember" he says as he held a cup of coffee in his hand, "Dont forget to ping me if you are in any trouble" I nod as I run over to him and hug him. "Hey!" He says moving his mug in the air and tries to keep it from spilling everywhere.

"See ya dad~!" I say with a smile as I back off. He lets out a groan but he held such a soft smile on his face,

"See ya kiddo" He says as I skip to the door and open it. I hear my phone ding instantly as I see Izuku standing out in the driveway. I shut the door behind me and walk down to Izuku. He wore a white T-shirt that literally said t-shirt in Japanese and a pair of jeans. His yellow backpack was snug on his back as he smiles at me.

We begin to head to the mall which wasnt too far from where I lived. It was about a 15 minute walk, "Thanks for coming to get me" I say as he walked next to me, "I feel like a lot has been going on and we havent spent as much time as we used to. I mean, we studied together but thats different from hanging..." I mumbled the last part as I noticed I was kind of rambling on. He gives me one of those cheesy smiles,

"I get what you mean. I mean, you were gone for over two weeks and then when you came back you had to focus on catching up on everything before exams" Izuku says as I sigh,

"Im so glad its all over" I stretch my arms out as he laughs,

"Yeah, same. It was all pretty stressful" He rubs the back of his neck but his laughing suddenly stops, "That reminds me, y/n" He looked over at me and I tilted my head to the side, "I know we've talked about it multiple times now, but some of our classmates are on edge about you"

"About the fact I have more than one quirk?" I asked and he nods,

"I know that you care about how the rest of our classmates will react to you having Plunder... but I think waiting longer to tell everyone makes it worse, actually" He says truthfully and I nod, understanding.

"Yeah... I know" I look up at the sky, "I should tell them soon... shouldnt I?"

"Well, I think its in your best interest. Even if some of our classmates are slightly offended, they will have to understand that it wasnt only your choice. Not only that, its one less thing off your shoulders and you'll be able to freely use your quirks"

"Youre right" I nod. I had finally decided that maybe it was time to come out to our classmates, "Maybe if we all head out to eat, I can tell everyone" I say and he smiles,

"How about we move to the topic of the mall?" He says as I could see the mall in the distance, "What are you planning to get?"

"Not much" I respond, "I have pretty much everything. I might see something but I mostly came to hang out" I clasp my hands together, "Take good care of me, Zuzu!" I beam as his cheeks redden,

"Z-Zuzu?" He studdered, His eyes begin to spin, "I just got used to Izuku and now youre changing it up again?" He begins to wobble and I let out a laugh,

"You dont like it?" I asked as I stop giggling, finding myself slightly pouting.

"N-no!" He raises his hands in panic but then his eyes widened, "Wait! I-I mean No I do! Not No I dont!" He reaches his hands to his hair as he seemed to loose it, "Its fine!" He stops and looks at me as I continue to giggle at him. His cheeks were still completely red but he seems to smile at me as he watched me.

-skip-

"Oh I love this place!" Mina says as we all walked in a group in the mall, "Its got a ton of different stores to shop at and they are all super cool and hip. The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" Mina pumps her hand in the air. Unfortunately, It seemed like Katsuki didnt show up in the end.

I walk next to Izuku as we walked down through the middle of the mall. He looked around mumbling to himself about different kinds of luggage. "Woah!" I hear someone say which makes my head turn. A civilian had his finger pointed over at our group, "Arent those UA students?!" I groaned, Oh no.

"1-A!"

"I saw 'em on TV!"

"The sports festival was so good!"

Uraraka nervously laughs, "I cant believe they still remember that"

Jiro looks over at Momo, "I wanna track down a new duffel bag to bring to summer training"

"Oh yeah?" Momo responds with a smile, "Maybe the two of us should browse together" Everyone converses what things they will be looking for and people grouped together to go shopping together.

"Lets all meet here again when we are done" Kirishima says to the ground and everyone nods in agreement.

"great Idea!" Mina beams

"Prefect!" Kirishima smiles, "Lets all meet back here around 3!"

"Sounds good!" We all say in sync.

"So, what are you going to shop for today?" Izuku asked Uraraka as it seemed she was the only person left with us after everyone dispersed, "Im going to try and look for some heavier weights to up my training. Oh and luggage"

"Oh, I mostly need bug spray" She says quietly as she seemed... slightly awkward. Ive noticed the distance she was putting to Izuku but I could clearly see how nervous she was now. Suddenly, her cheeks began to redden as she swats at the air, "Yep! Gotta keep those pests away!" She then runs off and Izuku looks shocked,

"Wait!?" He says suddenly, "You mean me!?" Izuku lets out a little sigh, "Guess its just you and me" Izuku says looking at me and I nod with a smile.

"Before we go, mind if I take a small break to the bathroom?" I asked and he nods, "Wait here, Ill be right back!" I say as I run off to the bathroom.

Hey guys— I feel like I'm always apologizing for updating so late lmao. It's felt like a few weeks- maybe getting close to a month- since I've talked to y'all.

So tell me, how are you guys? Making sure you've been taking good care of yourself? How is school looking for you guys?

I miss all of you guys and I love you all. Sorry again for posting this chapter 3 weeks after it was supposed to be posted.

Anyways I should head off- bye bye!