82

God has sent YouTube a calling as a video had blessed YouTube's site.
He said, YouTube, I've concocted several perfect beings, that had been mashed together, to create this sacred video. Now go, go far and wide. Recommend this video to all who shall be blessed. Allow their eyes to be kissed gently by this work of art.
YouTube heard the calling and did just that. Youtube has taken one step at a time as they recommended this video to many.
Now it was my turn to recommend this video to all of you. May this video bless you like it has blessed me.
Thank you.
(Kuroo (from Haikyuu) + Fandom + Heels = Perfection)

-y/n pov-

After Aizawa shows up, he took us both back to UA safely. Whoever was following us didnt jump us and stopped following us sometime when we were inside the store to when Aizawa showed up. I ended up having to stay while Aizawa made sure Katsuki got home safely.

"How was training?" I asked as the phone was pressed against my right ear. I was laid out across my bed,

"Great!" Izuku beams on the other line, "Where you able to get the bathing suit? If not im pretty sure I can come get you and take you to the mall before it closes"

"Actually, I did" I say as the bathing suit was hung up on my doorknob of my closet. "Katsuki ended up taking me to the mall"

"K-kachan?" Izuku says with worry, "wait, how did you even managed that!?"

I couldnt help but giggle, "He wanted to spar with me. In exchange I wanted him to take me to the mall"

"And he agreed?" Izuku asked with surprise,

"Well, he did end up taking me in the end. He even helped me pick out a bathing suit!"

"Wow..." Izuku says and I hear him sigh, "If i even give him a small glance hes instantly out to kill me..." Izuku sounded so upset yet all I could do was laugh,

"Yeah... I know" I sweat drop a tiny bit, "He is scary... but I think the way you act towards him effects how he treats you. Although, the bad blood between you two is thick due to time. I doubt doing anything will make him lighten up a bit.." Izuku lets out a sigh, "Are you still planning to come to the pool tomorrow?"

"yeah," Izuku says and I beam,

"I hope no one drops out the last second and dont show up. It wont be fun if someone is missing out" Izuku chuckles on the other end of the line,

"Let me guess, you somehow convinced Kachan to come as well?" Izuku says and I laugh,

"Of course! He is apart of our class. Not only that, but I think it will be funny to see him winning any competition that class 1-B may hold"

"Why am I nod surprised..." Izuku lets out a worried laugh, "Im kind of embarrassed to go" he says honestly, "I mean, I kind of feel like id be invading girls privacy because they will all be wearing bathing suits"

"And? I bet there is going to be a lot of shirtless guys" I say and he laughs,

"I guess youre right..." there was a small pause before I hear him make a quick 'oh!' Like he had just remembered something. "That reminds me! What's the plan for tomorrow for you?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion,

"Uh?"

"Well you aren't allowed off campus by yourself and normally don't leave until a few after school let's out... so are you planning to bring your swim stuff to school or is someone taking you home?"

"Oh!" I let out a small laugh as I understood now, "yeah, I'm going to brining my stuff to school and dropping it off at the medical ward. Although I'm not sure how I'm gonna get to the pool. I was going to maybe get Aizawa or someone to walk me over real quick..."