24

when we walked in Nezu was sitting at his desk, "Ah y/n" he says and then he looks at Fortune. "Fortune."

"Hey gramps.." I say as I take a seat and slightly fiddled with my wrapped up hands.

"I heard what happened." He says as he brought up a cup to his mouth, I wouldn't be surprised it was tea. "I'm glad that you both were okay. Just be careful next time" he says and I nod.

"Anyways I was told you ran a pretty bed fever after you was found after the USJ attack. They wanted me to check on you" Fortune says as she walks over to me and grabs my hand.

"Yeah I did, but I think I was just stressed out." I say and she smiles at me.

"Let's still check just in case."

"Okay." I say and she closes her eyes. As quickly as she closed her eyes her eyes opened back up and she lets go of my hand. "Fortune..?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I couldn't see anything. There is a overwhelming power inside of you that prevented me from seeing what quirks you have."

"What do you mean?" I asked and she shakes her head.

"Something. It's dark and powerful- a mind of its own. I have no idea what it is, but I can't see anything. Not even the quirks you currently have. It's dark inside."

"Thats quite an issue" Nezu says and I look over to him. "If we can't know what quirks you are developing it will be much harder to keep you under control" he says and I look down.

"If I don't stay under control someone is going to get hurt. Aren't they?" I say as my right hand moves to my right arm and I looked away.

"Yes and the secret you want to keep will come out." He lets out a little sigh as he moves out of his seat and went over to the side to made something else to drink. "Thank you for coming Fortune. I think I can handle the rest from here."

"As you say sir." She says and then she turns to me, "I'll do some research, take care of yourself" she says as she places a kiss on my head and leaves.

"I was going to let aizawa talk to you about the sports festival. I thought it would be best if you choose what you wanted to do about it. My first priority will always be everyone's safety. I don't want to see anyone hurt, specially you." He brings me a cup of hot chocolate and hands it over. "I know you will more likely want to be in the sport festival; so I'll let you know that if you do I'll have so assign a few pro hero's to you to watch over you. Unfortunately aizawa is suppose to be announcing what is going on with Mic. He would have been the most perfect for this job, but I have another person who might be helpful in this situation. So please tell me as soon as possible if you want to be part of the sports festival."

"I do. I really want to be apart of the sports festival." I already made up my mind. Nezu nods as he sat in his seat.

"Then You will be joining. You should head home now, I'll see you soon y/n"

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

The next two weeks was intense. From training at home and training at school to the fact I've gotten sick several times made it all seem too crazy for me. "Running another fever again?" Grandma asked as I opened the door, my body was hot and screamed for relaxation.

"I have no idea." I groaned as I throw myself on the medical bed.

"You've come with a fever 5 times the past week and a half. I wouldn't be surprised if you did." She comes over to me and fell my head, then takes my temperature. "Yep. Another fever. I'll go grab some supplements to help reduce the fever." She then walks out leaving me inside the room.

Suddenly I feel something wet touch my head, and when I looked it was my shadow standing next to me. I've been working on fire quirks and it seemed as if that shadow quirk had a mind of its own.

It seemed as if it was improving itself without me, even though it was apart of me. To the point it's not even 2-D anymore. It's 3-D and it's like a mist of smoke. My hand moves and I run my hand through the shadow, it still stood there next to me watching me. "Thanks." I say. I've tried talking to my shadow a few times; it makes me feel like I've gone mad.

I really wish I understood the shadow quirk. I let out a sigh, if I really want to know more, I bet you Tokoyami would be the best person to ask. The door begins to rattle and my shadow disappears. Izuku walks in with a large bump on his head. His head moves to me and his eyes widened when he realizes me.

"Y/n?" He asked as he moves over to me. "You're in here too?"

"Unfortunately" I groaned as I relaxed into the medical bed.

"We was worried about where you've been going. You've been missing a lot out of hero training." He says as he sits down on a medical bed next to me. "Are you okay?"

"I've been getting fevers left and right."

"Wait doesn't that mean..!" He says and I shake my head.

"Apparently. The woman who usually comes and see's me and check what they are is no longer able to see what my developing quirks are. So I've been developing random quirks I don't even know of." I sigh.

"I see." He says and then he looks around. "Where is Recovery girl?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Somewhere..? I'm not sure. What are you doing in here?" I asked and Izuku

"I fell and hit my head. So I was told to come here and make sure I don't have a concussion." He says as he let's out a laugh. I move and put my right hand next to his head. "Hey you shouldn't be moving-"

I check his head to see if anything was okay with my healing quirk, luckily nothing was wrong. "Your Head is fine, no concussion. If you give me a few minutes I can get rid of the swelling that has appeared-" he held on to my wrist and smiled at me.

"You're the one here who has a fever, the last thing you should use is your quirk" I sigh as I move my hand and touched my own head. My eyes widening with the sudden pictures that flashes through my mind. "Are you okay?"

"Cloud control. Language. Several different fire quirks. Analyze."

"What are you talking about?" He asks as he watches me.

"I can see them."