33

[No POV] >before y/n woke up<

"Ugh- What the hell" Bakugo groans as he wakes from his deep slumber. His red eyes darted around the room as he tried to figure out where he was; soon enough his eyes landed on a small h/c hair girl who laid in bed completely passed out. Memories started to come back to him as he realizes what has gotten him in here in the first place "that damn bitch."

"I really do wish you didn't have a foul mouth" Recovery girl says as she makes her way over to the porcupine who laid on the bed. "You woke up just in time"

"I want answers! This bitch electrocuted me! How is that even possible-"

"I advise you to quiet down if you want anything to work out in your favor" Recovery girl says with a sigh as he quiets down. "The 3rd part of the sports festival will be starting soon."

"Wait- will I not be able to participate because of that-!"

"I said quiet!" She barks and he instantly stops, a tick mark appearing on his head. "Principal Nezu has been informed of what has happened; you're lucky that Y/n was the one who got seriously hurt other than you. I don't think it is in the best mind for you to continue on, but Principal Nezu said you may if you want"

"Of course I want to." He grumbles

"There is terms you have to agree with"

"Like what?" Bakugo asked with a raised brow.

"What happened between you and Y/n is not allowed to be spoken of unless the conversation is with Aizawa, Me or Principal Nezu." The woman turns around and looks at y/n. "Do you understand?"

"Yeah- I wasn't planning to tell anyone shit anyways-!"

"Second off, you are not allowed to be near y/n. You must be two arm lengths away from her unless you are being supervised by a teacher."

"What the hell-?! What is that suppose to mean?!"

"Todoroki and Midoriya both saw what happened and let me know what went down. Roughly at least. If you didn't notice, the fact that you had her up against the wall, choking her, was the main reason why you were electrocuted. We are looking into the matter of course and we are doing this to keep both of you safe."

"Right- okay anything else?" Bakugo asked.

"That's it. I do shall let you know that if any of these terms are broken you'll be dealing with Principal Nezu. Punishments can range from clean-work duty to an expulsion." His eyes widened.

"You'll expel me?!" He asked irritatedly.

"Y/n isn't a danger to anyone as long as her feelings aren't swayed or isn't in danger by another student. Doing anything against the terms that you have agreed to can put not only you in danger, but the rest of your classmates and people in this school." The woman speaks softly before turning to Bakugou, "that's all. You are free to leave."

"What about an explanation about what's going on? Talking about that fire bitch being a danger-! I want to know."

"Unfortunately.." She starts as she moves to check up on y/n. "The principal will have to talk to you about that. Not even he can tell you much because in the end- it's up to y/n who gets to tell, whoever she wants, what is going on. Though after the sports festival Principal Nezu will most likely tell you and Todoroki the most basic explanation he can give you."

"Whatever- we have a deal"

"I'm glad to hear that."

[time skip]

"Kachan! You're alright!" Midoriya exclaims as he makes his way over to Bakugo, who stood behind his classmates.

"Wait did something happen?" Uraraka asked which made Midoriya jump out of his skin as he waved his hands in the air.