40

"Man I lost. Too bad." Uraraka says as me and Izuku stood at the door, staring at her as she sat down at the table scratching the back of her head. "Guess I got a little carried away at the end, thinking I had it in the bag. Dang it!" Her eyes connected with my own. One of the easiest ways to read peoples minds are to look into their eyes, it's kind of hard to explain how to tell the difference but you could definitely see sadness swirling in her eyes- yet she sat there and was playing it off like she was okay.

"You seem fine. But weren't you injured?" Izuku asked as we both stepped in, closing the door behind us.

"Yeah! Recovery girl took care of me" she says as he points at the gauze pad on her left cheek. "She was really careful not to drain my stamina too much, though. So, I've still got a few scrapes and scratches." She sat up and put on a silly frustration face, why continue to act Uraraka? "Jeez! I didn't realize how powerful that Bakugo was! He wiped the ring with me! Now I realized how much more training I have to do!"

"Are you sure you're good?" Izuku asked as he sweat dropped.

"Oh yeah. Totally. I'm better than I expected!" She says as she sits down, her phone began to vibrate. But instead of answering she moves her phone close to her heart.

"They say if you don't accept some losses, the wins aren't that great" I say as I sit down across from her, leaning my head against my arm as it was propped up by the table. The ruckus from outside was audible from the waiting room that we was currently in. "Hey Izuku?" I ask and he looks down at me. "How is your fingers? As in, May I look at them?" I asked and he nods, moving his left hand to me and placing them in my own. My healing magic was undetectable other than the person who I'm healing, so Uraraka won't notice anything. His fingers seemed alright, but you could tell he definitely tore a few ligaments and broke his fingers. "You did really good out there Uraraka, even if you lost I think you did amazing and showed off that you aren't some weak frail girl." I comment as I began a slightly healing process, my healing magic was slow but very diverse. With enough practice I could probably heal certain parts of me but also making them two times stronger- that's what I was trying to do here with Izuku's hand, only his next match will show me if I'm getting any closer to perfecting it.

"Thanks y/n. I was surprised though, the way you yelled out like that." Uraraka says with a short laugh, moving her hand once again- Rubbing the back of her head.

"Really?" I hummed as I pulled away from Izuku's hand and gave him a smile, izuku lips also turned into a smile- I always enjoyed Izuku's smiles, they always made me feel warm and happy.

"Now we've got a full roster for the next round of the tournament. Let's get the party started now, ya dig?" Uncle Mic voice was quiet but you could still hear it through the walls.

With a sigh izuku put on a determined face, "already?" He turns his heels and started heading for the door. "Later."

"Oh no! You wasn't able to prepare because I was here!" Uraraka says as she stood up and reached out for him and I let out a small laugh.

"Nah. This was perfect" he says as he grabs on to the door knob and turns around, giving us a smile.

"Good luck out there" She comments as I stand up and head after Izuku, planning to go back to the student section to watch- yet Izuku said Iida saw those small little electricity static around me, I don't know if it's safe to go back.

"Thanks." He says as he opens the door and I lift up my hands, waving at her. We both walked out and he closes the door behind him. He started walking and I follow after him, a small frown reaching my face.

"Izuku." I say as he doesn't look back, he just hums questionably. "Don't be too reckless" I speed up my walking and grab on to his hand. "If you keep hurting your body like that.. you'll start scarring." I say and he smiles at me.