2

[Saturday Morning]

"What are you doing up so early?" Aizawa asks me as I was in the kitchen cooking, it was around 7 am.

"Making food?" I say as I question him, "also we have to head over to UA around 12" I say and he raises a brow.

"Does this have to do with Tamaki" he groans as he moves and looks at what I was cooking.

"Yes, he's holding a party for my graduation at junior high," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Since its a party for your graduation I guess I have no choice," he says not even going to try to fight with me about it. It makes me happy,

"Yay!" I say as I cheer and I put down the fluffy pancakes on a plate and I hand it over to him. "Thanks!" I say as he takes the plate and then I hug him.

"Right, right. I get it" He says as he pats my head and I let go. I move back to the food and cook me up a serving.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"I'm so proud of you!" Midnight says as she hugs me, basically suffocating me.

"You're going to kill the poor kid," Snipe says as he comes over to us, he looks over at me and tips his hat.

"Thanks, Midnight, Snipe," I say as I thank them for coming.

"You're just so pure! I can't even contain myself!" Midnight says.

"Oh, rockin roll! Yeah!" Present Mic comes out of nowhere, "y/n!"

"Uncle Mic!" I say as I run over to him and give him a hug. "It's been a while," I say as he hugs me back.

"Indeed it has!"

I greeted everyone and we had a pretty good party if I do say for myself. For everyone to be around me all at once was actually a really nice feeling, as I think of them as family members.

"I am here!" A man yells as he walks over and my eyes widened when I see Uncle Yagi, aka All Might.

"Uncle Yagi!" I yell as I run over to him and hug him.

"Young y/n! It is great to see you again!"

"No one told me you were coming back to this part of Japan!" I say and he lets out a laugh. It's been a few years since I've seen him, Uncle Yagi really was one of the best heroes out there.

in my opinion though,  Aizawa will always be my number one hero. Mostly because he was the one to save me when I was young. I only refer Uncle Mic and Uncle Yagi as my uncles as they are the two I'm really close to, if I could I would be calling Aizawa "dad" but I just couldn't do it- I'm too old for it now.

After Uncle Yagi came,l everything kind of settled in place. That's when I found out Uncle Yagi will be teaching this coming up year for UA. "You're going to be teaching at UA?!"

"Indeed I am Young y/n. It is a great time to come back, I'll be able to teach my favorite niece" He says as he pats me on the head, "that's if you are coming to UA"

"I am!" I say and he smiles at me.

"Glad to hear!"

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

"What's up, UA candidates?" Uncle Mic says as he stood before everyone, screaming his heart out. "Thanks for tunin' into me, your school DJ." He throws his air wide open, "c'mon. and lemme hear ya!" The whole crowd is silent. "Keeping it mellow, huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down, okay?"