17

"All Might!" Izuku called out to his mentor, my face twist as I see him holding his arms up after blocking the attack.

"These are kids, and you didn't hold back?" Uncle Yagi asked.

"I didn't have much choice. He was threatening my companion." He unfortunately has a point. "Besides, these kids are no angels. Most of them at least" the blue hair boy says, both Izuku and I jump at that statement. So they do know about my multiple quirks, but how did they find out? "That plain looking one. He tried to kill me with that maxed out punch. What kind of 'hero' does something like that? You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others." The man raises his arms up, "well you know what All Might? That pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and other are villainous?"

My eyes widened at his words. I felt like I've heard about that somewhere before, it was literally on the tip of my tongue. "Casting judgment as to what's good and what's evil. You think you're the symbol of peace? Ha! You're just another government-sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence. I'll make sure the world understand that once you're dead."

"You're Nothing But a lunatic. Criminals like you; you always try and make your actions sound noble. But admit it; you're only doing this because you like it. Isn't that right?" Uncle Yagi called out to the man.

"Onii-Chan!" A voice rang in my head. "Onii-chan! Don't cry!" What was that small voice that rang in my head. "Onii-chan!! I love you!" I move my right hand to my head, my hands was shaking.

"We got them outnumbered" todoroki states the obvious, I wasn't sure if it was to calm me down or he was saying that him and the 3 others should attack. He definitely took notice my my shaking and rubbed his hand on my back, doing what little he could do in a situation like this.

It would have been better if I got out of here, but with my legs being the way it was I wouldn't get far. So staying next to todoroki's and the others is my best option; I think that's why they all decided to still keep me here next to them.

"And Kachan found the mist guy's weakness." Izuku says.

"These dues may act really tough, but we can take 'em down with All Might's help" He hardens his arms, "let's do this."

"Don't attack!" Uncle Yagi instructed as he stood in front of us and held up his arm. "Get out Of here, specially you young y/n"

"You would have been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember? You need our help." Todoroki says.

"I thank you for your assistance, but this is different." Uncle Yagi held his hand in a fist. "It's gonna be all right. Just sit back and watch a pro at work."

"But you're too hurt" I say out-loud and Izuku nods.

"You're bleeding badly." Izuku states. "And you're almost out of t—" I grabbed on to izuku and pulled him back. He talks way too carelessly- honestly. Uncle Yagi puts his thumb up. Signaling, specially Izuku and I, that he would be alright. That everything would be alright.

"Nomu. Kurogiri. Kill him. I'll deal with the children. Also Kurogiri- you know what to do" the blue hair man says. "Let's clear this level and go home."

"Head up, we are fighting after all." Kirishima says and I take a step back, I didn't want to be in the way. Before I knew it I was being engulfed into a mist.

"Todoroki! Izuku!" I call out and they turn around quickly noticing I was being engulfed.

"Y/n!" Izuku voice rang in my ear but my world ended up going black.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

[No POV]
[After the All Might x Nomu Fight]

"I really have gotten weaker. In my hay day, five hits woulda been enough to knock that guy out. But today, it took more than 300 mighty blows." All Might spoke out, Midoriya lets out a sigh of relief while tears threatened to fall. He was extremely happy to see All Might was alright. Steam started to come off of All Might as he turned to look at Kurogiri and Shigaraki who stood before him. "You've been bested, villains. Surrender"

Todoroki still haven't forgotten about the fact that Y/n has disappeared in the cloud of mist, same went for Kirishima and Bakugo.

"We All want to get this over with quickly" All Might says to the two villains left standing.

"What should we do about y/n?" Kirishima asked as he looked around.

"I have no fucking idea" Bakugo says as he looks over at the two villains.

"We need to look for her-" Kirishima says.

"Or we can beat it out of the two. They have no where else to run" bakugo says threatening, punching his right fist into his palm.

"I think she will be alright" todoroki says as he looks away frantically, "or so I hope. Take in what they have done so far"

"Like what?" Kirishima asked. "We can't even say for sure where she went."

"I found her in the landslide area, she was on the ground paralyzed. Before I found her I found a group of villains and took them out, they was going for the kill as well. It didn't seem they wanted to hurt her as they left her on the ground paralyzed." Todoroki's states.

"But they aren't this crazy guy over here" Kirishima says as he points over to Shigaraki.

"Yeah, you damn half-and-half" bakugo says.

"Remember when he said, 'these children aren't angels, well at least not all of them'. I think they didn't want to hurt the girl; but that would mean y/n has connections with the villain and I don't really want to think that. When she stood before them she was shaking in her boots. She was absolutely terrified."

"So you're saying y/n works with the villains?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm not sure yet." Todoroki says as he shakes his head. "But it might be possible."