88

-no pov-

When the bell rings for class to begin everyone, who was present, in class 1-A found their way to their seats quickly as Aizawa always walked in as soon as it rang. Although, when he didnt everyone looked at each other in confusion. "Thats weird, Ribbit" Asui says.

Midoriya and Bakugou look at y/n's seat which was empty. They both knew something was instantly up. "Y/n isnt here either" Kaminiari states the obvious, "Do you guys think she attacked UA staff again?"

"That isnt funny" Jirou says and Kaminiari pouts slightly. Commotion began to rise as people were confused, but it all came to a stop when the door opens and Cementoss walks into the room.

"Apologies for running late" He says as he stands in the front of the room, "Unfortunately, something had come up and Aizawa was unable to show up to class. I will be taking his place for today."

"Can we asked what happened?" Sero says and Kaminiari nods,

"Yeah whats going on?"

Cementoss sighs as he scans the room to check everyone was here but he stops when it reaches y/n's seat. His fist clenches, "Unfortunately, I am not allowed to speak on the matter" Everyone looks around in confusion. When the first subject class began (with Cementoss) Todoroki raised his hand, "Yes, Todoroki?" Cementoss asked,

"Y/n borrowed my notebook yesterday" Cementoss nods and hands Todoroki a spare piece of paper,

"I apologize for the inconvenience, Ill have your notebook returned to you soon. For the time being use this paper" Todoroki nods but also takes notice how he didnt mention Y/n. Todoroki figured Cementoss would have mentioned if Y/n was sick but because he didnt, Todoroki began to worry.

When lunch came around Todoroki instantly wanted to check the medical ward for Y/n, "Hey, Where are you going Todoroki?" Midoriya calls out as Todoroki walked pass his desk.

"Midoriya" Todoroki says as he stops and turns to him, "To the medical ward"

"Are you not feeling well?" Uraraka asked and Todoroki shakes his head no,

"I feel fine"

"Are you going to look for Y/n?" Midoriya asked and Todoroki nods,

"Make sense" Iida joins in, "When she isnt here she's at the medical ward"

"Then how about we all go and check on her?" Uraraka smiles and they all nod. They all walked to the Medical ward together but when they walked in, the place was empty except for Recovery girl.

"Y/n Isnt here" Recovery girl quickly says and they looked at her confused,

"May we ask where she is?" Iida asked

"She didnt come to school today. Sorry kiddos" They all nod and apologize for coming before heading to the lunch room.

"Ren isnt here either?" Uraraka says as they all sat down and the familiar h/c hair 3rd year was no where to be found.

-change-

Fortune rushes on to the school grounds as she had gotten an urgent call from UA that Y/n had gone missing. When she made her way to the teacher's lounge she was instantly restrained by Midnights whip. "What is going on!?" Fortune says in a panic as Aizawa stood in pure anger,

"Where is she?" He asked with anger filling his voice,

"What are you talking about?" Fortune asked, "You called me about y/n missing! Stop messing around!"

"Ms Fortune" Present Nezu says as he steps up, "We are completely aware of your involvement with the League of Villains. You should give up on trying to fight back" Her eyes widened, "Now we ask nicely you tell us where you guys have taken Y/n"

She stops struggling, "I have no idea what youre talking about" She says calmly as she pushes her hand in her front jean pocket. A small button laid in there and she began to press it several times. "Are you really accusing me of something so vile? Ive been here for Y/n since the begining"

"Cut the crap" Aizawa says as he moves forward, he was angry.

"Calm down Shouta" Present Mic places his hand on Aizawa's shoulder,

"If you dont have y/n, who does?" Aizawa asked with a raised brow,

"How am I supposed to know that?" Fortune says. Suddenly the alarms began going off for the school, meaning people have trespassed on to school grounds. In the mix of confusion Fortune twists around to get the whip off of her. When she gotten loose everyone notices,

"Damnit!" All Might says as Fortune opens the door and runs out. Aizawa runs out of the room after her and uses his scarf to try and grab her but misses her as she quickly turned down the hall.

"Listen well Aizawa!" She screams as Kurogiri's portal shows up at the end of the hallway, "We dont have Y/n!" Aizawa tries to capture her again but before he could she jumps into Kurogiri's portal before his scarf could reach her.

"Damn!" Aizawa yells as he slams his fist into the wall and Present Mic comes over to Aizawa, "She got away" Aizawa felt overwhelmed and Present Mic presses his hand on Aizawa's back.

After that the UA staff dealt with the alarms. They were set off by Kurogiri who seemed to had only came for Fortune. Due to this, all students were sent home early just in case this became a bigger issue.

-change-

"Thank you-"

"What did you mean by us not having Y/n?" Kurogiri cuts of Fortune as Tomura's head snaps up,

"What?" Tomura asked quickly, "What happened?"

Fortune breathes, "Apparently Y/n has gone missing. They were trying to say us, the League of Villains, kidnapped her" Tomura's eyes widened and slightly twitch.

"She's gone missing?" Tomura sits up and looks at Kurogiri, "Kurogiri, Call master"

Sorry, today's endcard is a little messy

Anyways, not much to say today. Love all of you guys <3 please have a good day. Oh and Hi 👋🏻 yeah, so. Yeah.

*also guys, recommend some romance animes I can watch. Please*

Next chapter will be posted Wednesday, July 1st