8

I start to unwrap Izuku's arm, it took awhile to heal up and I'm pretty tired- but from what I could tell his arm was completely healed. That when the door knob shakes and my head snap to the door. People from Class 1-A started walking in. That group consisted of Iida, Uraraka, Ashido, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu. Once I realized I completely turn on my inconspicuous quirk and back up from Izuku. I didn't even get all of his bandage off of his arm.

Like my quirk was suppose to do, no one noticed me. Instead Iida was the one to notice Izuku and run over to his bed, making me move and dodge them. I make my walk over to the door, a slight frown on my face. I didn't even get to finish and now I'll have to wait till they leave.

I lean up against the desk and begin waiting, but my eyes froze when I notice Todoroki staring right at me. He didn't say anything but he definitely was looking straight at me. No he's just looking this way, he doesn't know who I am so I doubt he can see me. There is no way. Just as I tell myself that he looks back to Izuku.

"Wow he looks pretty banged up" Iida says and a few others nod with him.

"Bakugo is pretty scary!"

"I feel so bad for Midoriya!"

After a few minutes of standing there they started leaving one by one, leaving Iida and Todoroki. "Bakugo isn't going to make it though UA if he thinks treating his fellow classmates like this" Iida says and then he sighs, turning around and heading for the door.

Todoroki just stood there and looked down at Izuku, "tell me something" He says as he moves and turns his head to me. Was he talking to me? "Y/n"

He could see me. "What's up?" I asked as I push myself off the desk and head over to Izuku, if he can see me I might as well work on his arm again.

"How come I was the only one who seemed to notice you?" He asked and I shrug my shoulders. "Then why are you tending to Midoriya's arm when Recovery girl is the one suppose to do that?"

"She has to go do something, asked me to make sure Izuku gets sent home when he wakes up. So I'm removing his bandage- is that so wrong?" I asked as I completely take off the bandage- his arm was completely healed.

"Yes, if Recovery girl is letting completely strangers of UA tend to students."

"Wow you're so curious Todoroki" I say with a smile as I brush my hand on Izuku's arm to check for any more injuries. From the touch though, Izuku started to stir in his sleep. I retract my hand for him and walk off with the bandage, throwing it in the trash.

"H-huh?" Izuku says as he sits up, "Todoroki?" He questions and then he looks down at his arm surprised, "it's healed!" He raises his right arm and moved his fingers, then he notices me. "Y/n!"

"Does your arm feel better?" I asked and he shakes his head.

"What about you- wait what happened ear-"

"You passed out" I quickly said as I smile at him, "but you're okay now, You were only out for a few hours."

"My arm is completely healed though.."

"Recovery girl healed it." I quickly respond.

"Then What was all that commotion, Midnight, Aizawa, and a stran-"

"I'm not entirely sure. Aizawa came to check on us because two of his students was in the infirmary. As for the lady, she was here for personal issues." I say as I cut him off, he looks at me- actually both of them look at me. My head started to feel light- the effect of using my healing quirk was getting to me "Recovery girl told me to let you know that you can leave after you woke up so.." I end up moving my footing, making my legs give out on me and I tumble to the ground.