80

-y/n pov-

When we reached the mall I looked around us. I couldn't help but notice Katsuki constantly looking off to his left, I wondered if something was bothering him. "Ah!" I say as I spot the store I wanted to go to. I raise my hands up to point, "I'm going to go in there" I say and he nods,

"I'll wait-" I grab his wrist and began pulling him inside,

"Come inside and help me, kay?" I say with a goofy smile as I tugged him inside. He nearly looked like he was about to explode but he takes a deep breath and allows me to drag him. I was actually kind of surprised by his behavior.

"Whatever..." he grumbles as I pull him to a section, letting him go to begin going through bathing suits. In the corner of my eye, katsuki was staring at the door way with a glare.

While going through the bathing suits I felt my head lose a few brain cells as I began to feel overwhelmed with the options. "Hey, katsuki?" I say as he looks over at me, "what do you think would look good on me?"

"Nothing" he says as he turns his head away from me and I whine.

"Come on! Please help me! There are so many options!" I say as I close my eyes and sniffled, "I don't want to look like an idiot and I don't want to really stand out. What color should it be? should I do a one piece? A two piece? A bikini? Spots? STRIPES?!" I grab my head and crouched down as my head began to blow up. Katsuki looks back over at me with a small irritated face before sighing,

"(F/c) would look best on you" he says and I lift up my head, "Grab a bunch and try them on to figure out what kind you want" I stand up with a smile,

"Okay! Come help me grab them!" I say as I turn my head and I hum softly in happiness. He follows me deeper into the store and actually ended up picking one for me to choose. He walks with me to the changing room, "okay, you're gonna have to judge them and help me out"

"That's all I've been doing, brat. You're lucky I'm even doing this for you" he growls and I giggle as I give him a closed smile,

"Yeah I know" I watch him look at the entrance of the store again, "thank you. I appreciate it" I say and he rolls his eyes,

"Just try on the damn bathing suit" I nod and get inside of the changing room. I decided the first one I would try was the (f/c) bikini that Katsuki has picked out. It was definitely prettier compared to the other ones I had picked out.

After slipping the two piece on, I did a twirl in front of the mirrors around me. I definitely liked this bathing suit, it looked amazing on me like Katsuki had predicted. I open the door and stick my head out, katsuki was standing off to the side scanning the area. His eyebrows were furrowed and he seemed uneasy. I walk out and his attention moves to me. I blush when his body runs down my body and back up as he was completely checking the bathing suit. "So, um..." I say as I began to fiddle with my fingers and he walks forward. I watch him look off to the side where the entrance was against.

My skin jumps when he rests his warm hands on my waist. He never met my eyes as it stayed peeled to the entrance, he bends forward.

"K-katsuki... what are you d-doing?!" I say as my face became a new shade of color, bright red.

"Y/n" my heart stops at the sound of my name. It was the first time he had called me by my name since I've comes to officially know him. "I have to tell you this before we leave here" I felt slightly dizzy. Was he going to confess his undying love for me?! I don't know what to say! It's so sudden and ahhhh! "Someone has been following us" my mind stops and my heart again stopped, but this time, all in the wrong ways.

"W-what..?" I say as I go to look over at the door and one of his hands moved to my face to keep me from looking.

"Don't fucking look. I'm not sure if they are in the store with us or waiting outside for us, fucking pussies. You need to be careful and stay next to me" he says and I nod,