45

"I'm off" Iida says as they announced Katsuki's winning and announcing the last 4 contestants. With that Izuku and I decided to walk to the student section, but as we walked I stopped in my tracks- a stare burning in the back of my head. Turning my head I see Iida, looking back at me- he didn't forget what he saw earlier, he must be wondering what has been going on and I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell anyone just yet.

-

"Deku!" Uraraka says as we make it to the student section.

"Hi, Midoriya" Asui says as she looks at Izuku. "It looks like your surgery went okay."

"Yeah." Izuku says as he smiles at his classmates. "Recovery girl healed me up enough to walk."

"Sure, but shouldn't you be taking it easy?" Uraraka says with worry.

"I wanna watch these matches in person. This is where everyone's efforts are finally gonna pay off." Izuku says.

Soon enough Iida and Todoroki was going at each other, it seemed almost if Iida was going to win but Todoroki pulled through at the last second and ended up winning. The fight between Katsuki and Tokoyami was pretty interesting, it was a pretty bad pair up if you asked me. Someone with explosives and the other having the weakness to light. Even so it didn't seem like katsuki noticed at first that tokoyami's weakness was light, but it seemed after awhile he figured it out and Tokoyami ended up surrendering.

It wasn't that I didn't care about the matches to really pay attention, it was more like I was distracted. Was those little Day dreams really a piece of my memory? I know I shouldn't doubt Kuroko, but if it really is my memory... does that mean I didn't have a good childhood? He even said that I could get Schizophrenia from all of this or possibly had it. PTSD. I don't know if I want my memories to return now that I got to see little bits and parts of it..

My eyes followed Todoroki as he made his way up on the small concrete stage. "Welcome to the final battle of the UA High School Sports Festival!"

"So who do you think is going to win?" Asui croacked behind me, I let out a hum even though she wasn't probably talking to me.

"Todoroki" Uraraka speaks up and I tap my finger on my chin. From the looks of it Todoroki looks awfully distracted.

"What about you Deku? y/n?" Uraraka asked and Izuku shook his head- basically saying he didn't know.

"I wish I didn't have to bail out, I could have totally won this thing" I groaned and Izuku lets out a laugh, my eyes snap to him.

"I wouldn't have been surprised if you did" he says and my lips curl up into a smile.

"In just a moment here, we will see which first years come out on top! Yes, it all comes down to this, folks! Shouto Todoroki! Versus, Katsuki Bakugo!" The crowd went wild, "now begin!" Uncle Mic's voice boomed out.

Todoroki was the one to make the first move, slamming his right hand down on the ground- spurring up ice out of the ground in large quantities. Katsuki realized it and started countering by hitting the ice with explosions to break it before it got too close. In the end it surrounded him. If he was able to break it with small explosions he will more likely be able to get out of the ice. "That attack wasn't like the one with Sero. It was more controlled- he is being cautious" izuku says as he leaned forward in his seat.

"I would be to. Katsuki is scary" I whimpered out. I start to feel trembling under my feet and that's when my head shoots to the ice.

The explosions from Katsuki got louder. "What is that terrified sound?" Mineta says in worry.

"He's blowing up the ice so he can get out" I state as I use a matter in fact tone. I slightly jump out of my seat as the ice breaks- a hole now visible while a want to porcupine stood in the hole in rage. Todoroki jumped back- probably expecting this to happen.