66

*No POV*

"You've been through a lot recently" All Might begins, "I'm sorry I wasn't around to help you out"

"Oh, no. You don't need to apologize for that. More importantly... do you know what has been going on with y/n?"

All Might looks off to the side, letting out a deep sigh. "Thats why I had called you here in the first place" Izuku looks at All Might in worry. Izuku's worry for her seemed to only increase as All Might's face was continuing to fill with despair.

"All Might..?" Izuku's says in a worry tone,

"You are familiar with Kuroko, Y/n's shadow quirk, am I right?" Izuku nods,

"Dont tell me Kuroko did something?" Izuku asked and All Might shakes his head no,

"The night when you, Todoroki, and Iida fought the hero killer stain, Y/n had stepped out of her house to go to you after you had sent her your location. We arent exactly sure of the major details, but after she got turned away by the hospital to see you three he had been abducted." Izuku's eyes widened, "She woke up the next morning at home, in her own bed" Izuku's mind races. He began wondering if Y/n had lost control, "And. Her qurik, shadow, also known as Kuroko, had disappeared"

"Wait. what?" Izuku didnt understand and looked at All Might in confusion.

"Who ever had abducted her ended up stealing away her quirk"

"Oh my god" Izuku says as he lifted his hands up to his mouth. "But kuroko was like her other half," His eyes widened in horror. "I thought y/n was the only one with a quirk that could steal other quirks?!"

"Have you ever heard of the legend All for One?" Izuku instantly recognized the name, "It happened around the time when Quirks were beginning to appear all over the world. The time where people were drawing clear lines between the quirk and quirk-less. A man, who went by his quirk's name All for one, rose in power during this confusion"

"Yeah I've heard about it. He had a quirk that could steal quirks from people" Izuku speaks and All Might nods,

"He could also give away quirks to other people who were quirkless. When the world was in a whirl because of quirks, he risen up and spoke out, using his quirk as an advantage. He quickly became a leader for villains who wanted to use their quirks for illegal acts. When he began to steal quirks from peaceful people and giving it off to his followers, the people who were quickless before hand rejected the quirk. This forced the new quirk holder loose their mind and acted as if they were brainless. They became mindless puppets. Just like the Nomu's we have been seeing lately" Izuku's eyes widened from shock but then his eyes fill with confusion. Izuku furrow his eyebrows,

"Wait, He's ancient and should be dead. So what does he have to do with any of this?"

"A lot more than you think" All Might stands up to walk over to the window. The sky was brightly painted in orange, pink, and yellow. "Also, All for one isnt dead. He is very much alive" All Might stared out the window as he let out a slow shaky breath. "I think its time for me to tell you the origin of One for All"

"The origin?" Izuku asked and All Might nods,

"One for all was derived from another quirk. Based on names, I bet you could already tell from which quirk"

"All For One.. but, how?"

"All For One had a younger brother who was quirkless and extremely weak. Even so, his younger brother despised what his older brother was doing. He resented All For One. Because of this, All For One decided to give his younger brother a quirk. In fact, he gave his brother the quirk to stock hold power overtime. In the end, his brother did end up having a quirk. His quirk was the ability to pass down quirks to a singular user. The younger brother still resenting his older brother, decided to pass down the quirk in hope of it to grow in power and eventually be strong enough to defeat his older brother, putting a stop to his evil doings." All Might turns around and lifts up his shirt, showing the severe circle shaped wound that he had shown Izuku before. "Ive shown you this wound before. Its actually the wound I had received when fighting All for One several years ago" All Might drops his shirt, covering it back up. "That day I thought I defeated him, but it seems as if he is still alive and thriving." All Might pauses as he took a small breath in. He turns around to look back outside the window. "Im sorry I hadnt informed you about this before handing over One for all to you. Because I failed and had passed down the quirk to you, it means you'd more likely be the next person to fight him-"