44

"I've been seeing things

"I've been seeing things." I start and she raised a brow.

"Seeing things?"

I nod my head, "it's hard to explain, but there is moments where I go into like some kind of daydream- I don't know what any of it means though."

"Explain to me what you've been seeing?"

"When I heard Izuku screaming in pain like that, I fell into one of those day dreams. There was this kid with red hair who was beaten to death- laying before me. After that I saw another boy who- I don't even know who he was but when I saw his face, I could feel my body breaking over and over. There was another guy though" My words were a complete jumbled mess and not even I knew what I was saying. Grams put her hands on my knees.

"Deep breaths" she says, making me realize I was beginning to hyperventilate.

"Some Guy was going to kill me, same with this other girl.. I don't know." I move my hands to my head and shake my head- "I mean I think that's what I saw" I'm doubting myself.

"Your memory is returning to you" Kuroko says out of the blue, scaring me to the point I move and almost fall on top of Izuku- shit! "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"What do you mean her memory is returning?" Grams asked and Kuroko looks between me and Grams.

"Y/n, I know you already know this- but maybe you didn't take it seriously. You forgot all of your memories because of a quirk which you ultimately accepted and allowed."

"Is this true?" Grams asked me and I shrug.

"Awhile ago I had another one of a man talking to me, I believe it was my father." I can't tell her that my memory was erased because I'm suppose to be on some kind of mission- can I?

"Some words was blurry- but he asked y/n to give up her memories and she accepted" Kuroko finished for me. "I feel like there was more of a reason to why your memory was erased. Not only that but wondering more about your past seems to be a key factor in allowing you to remember small fragments of your missing memories"

"More of a reason?" Grams asked, Kuroko gives a nod.

"Because y/n and I are much as one, I experience the 'daydreams' with y/n- not only that but I have access and can go back and re-see it again." He looks over at me, "most of the memories she has been returning to her are all tragic, something that would make a kid like her have PTSD." He spoke as he moved up next to me- placing his shadowed hand on my head. "Even though I can go back in her memories I can't see anything that she lost, meaning I'm not sure if I'm correct. Maybe her memory was removed several times over because she did end up developing PTSD or something like Schizophrenia." He says and he looks down at me.

"Schizophrenia?" Grams asked and I also was taken back.

"I'm not sure. I'm studying her memories as much as I can- but I have a bad feeling, not only about the memories but what might be coming in the future." He rubs my head in comfort. "You want to become a hero, I advise you to keep that goal in mind no matter what happens-"