70

*Continuation from last chapter*

Izuku stops, turning his head to look at me, "Whats wrong?" I move to fix my shoe and then place my other hand on the wall.

"The wall is warm" I say and he climbs back up, placing his hand next to mine. "Someone was here"

"Listening to us" Izuku finishes for me and I nod. He moves his hand to grab my wrist, "We should hurry." He says as he begins to pull me. I change my footing and quickly follow him down the staircase, rushing to the faculty room where I know somewhere would be. I open the door quickly and rush inside, Izuku being pulled inside with me as we caught our breaths.

"Y/n? Midoriya?" I hear Aizawa and Izuku lets go of me as I rush over to him. I hug him as my heart was definitely pounding out of fear. Who was watching us? "Whats wrong?" He asked suddenly,

"S-Someone was watching us!" I say with fear and his arms wrap around me protectively,

"Who?" He asked as Uncle Yagi, who was in his normal form, stands up from his seat.

"We dont know. We were talking and decided to come down to talk to you and we found out someone has been eavesdropping on us"

"Ill check the school cameras," Uncle Yagi says as he bends over and began typing on his computer, "Where were you two?"

"the rooftop door" I say and Aizawa sighs so does Uncle Yagi,

"the only place we dont have cameras. No one is supposed to be up there in the first place" Aizawa lectures me,

"I can check the camera closest to it and see if we can see anyone" Uncle Yagi says

"why were you guys coming to find us?" Aizawa asked me as he moves me to sit down and grabs his water bottle, handing it to me. Izuku walks over to my side,

"We may have a good idea who has been leaking information about Y/n to the League of Villains" Izuku speaks up for me,

"You do?" Aizawa asked with a raised eyebrow,

Izuku nods, looking over at me to explain, "Fortune" I say and Aizawa's eyes widened, "Kuroko... he kept telling me he didnt trust her. That something was wrong with her. He even lashed out on her and it wasnt long after that Kuroko was stolen from me. It would also explain how the League of villains know about my quirks and my quirk is plunder. Im afraid someone who could be connected to the League of Villains could have been watching us"

Uncle Yagi lets out a sigh as he sits down, "Dont worry. It wasnt anyone suspicious watching you guys" Uncle Yagi informs us and Aizawa looks over at Uncle Yagi. "Before Y/n and Izuku is seen running down this hall, you can see young Bakugo and Todoroki fleeing"

"It seems like their suspicion of you is getting worse" Aizawa says as I let out a sigh of relief. Izuku follows after me and also lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god" Izuku says as he sets down the bag of items he had brought with him,

"Anyways, the conclusion of Fortune leaking info on you make sense.. but how did you even come to that conclusion?" Aizawa asked and I pointed at Izuku,

"Think about it" he pauses for a second before continuing, "We dont really know why exactly the League of Villains are after y/n. What we do know is that they deliberately taken Kuroko. Kuroko wasnt simply a quirk, he was another entire entity with a separate mind from Y/n. Why did they take Kuroko and only him? There can only be one answer, he knew something that would spoil their plans. So the biggest question here is, who was Kuroko suspicious of?"

"He has came to me multiple times telling me he didnt trust Fortune" I stated, picking up after Izuku as he finished his sentence, "He wouldnt let it go no matter how much I told him to stop and that he was just being over protective. He even lashed out on Fortune... Then he disappeared not long after that"

"This is definitely trouble" Uncle Yagi says as he leans back in his chair, "That woman has been around for a long time, isnt that right?" Aizawa nods his head,

"Shes been here since the beginning." Aizawa lets out a sigh, "Things only seem to get more complicated by the second..." He groans in fustration.

-pov change-

"How did it go?" the dark voice asked as the woman sat in front of the tv.

"She was definitely in distressed but the shadow quirk was completely removed and all of her quirks were still there" Fortune reports and Kurogiri walks up behind her,

"I think removing the quirk was a mistake" Kurogiri speaks up as the man behind the screen sighs, "I thought our goal was to keep her on our side. Not make her our enemy"

"Allowing her keep a quirk like that would make her our enemy" Fortune stated as she turned her head to look at Kurogiri, "That quirk of her was suspicious of me and if it continued any longer there would be no doubt that I would have been found out" She points at herself, "Im your only way to get information on her while she is still under UA's grasp. Once im taken out of the picture, all that information goes poof" she says and Kurogiri sighs,

"Dont worry, Kurogiri" The deep voice speaks and Kurogiri looks up at the screen, "I know youre worried about her well being. So, do not panic, the quirk will be her's again soon."

"But wont that slow the process of her remembering everything?" Kai asks as he walks inside of the room. Everyone turns their attention to him.

"Kai" Kurogiri says and Kai takes off his jacket, "Welcome back. How did it go?"

"Horrid" He states as he finds himself sitting down, "Hey, Boss man, How'd ya even stand being married to that woman?"

"Sometimes you have to make sacrifices" The deep voice speaks and Fortune lets out a sigh, "You are correct. Removing a powerful quirk from her will be a setback on her remembering. Then again, because of our current situation, we seem to need more time. Unfortunately, I am unsure of how she will sway when she fully remembers everything. It will be something we will find out when the time finally comes"

"Right, right" Kai waves his hand in the air as he looks away from the tv.

••••

Hello! Hope you're having a splendid day!

I've been staying with my grandma since last weekend and I've barely gotten any chapters done, haha. All well, I have plenty to make up for the slack

Posting next chapter on Thursday! 06/11/20