64

"The Hero Killer Stain. Real name, Chizome Akaguro. As a child, he was greatly inspired by All Mights debut. He enrolled in a private Hero Highschool, But was dismayed by what he viewed as the educational systems skewed understanding of what it meant to be a hero. Throughout his teenager years, Chizome advocates for a return to the early days of heroes, but quickly realized that words had no power. For the next ten years, he trained in killing techniques in order to fulfill his self-appointed duty. During this time his parents passed away, in what police eventually ruled as a tragic accident. His focus was on a return to the old days. He believed heroes should not seek compensation. That Ken should epitomize the idea of self-sacrifice. He believed that present-day pros were frauds. Through his violent purges, he hoped society would eventually side with him. [Stain] these streets must run with the blood of hypocrites. Hero! I will reclaim that word! Come on. Just try and stop me, you fakes! There is only one man I'll let kill me. He is a true hero. All Might is worthy!" The video ends as I was stunned by what I had just watched. In the middle of the screen, which was pixelated, you could see Izuku and a beaten Nomu on the ground next to the Hero Killer as he said those words.
I turn off my phone as I finished placing my shoes on and opened my door, heading out. Aziawa has already left for UA. I gave berry a quick pat and kiss before making my way to school.
Class was going to start back up as everyone had finally came back from interns. As much as I want to say I was feeling better, as the days went past.. but it seemed as if I was becoming emptier as the days passed.
Walking inside the classroom, Kirishima and Sero were laughing to death at Katsuki who's hair had been completely jelled down.
I could instantly see where he interned, best jeanest. "Holly crap! What the heck, Bakugo?" The screamed and I can see katsuki clutch his hand.
"Stop laughing! My hair has gotten use to this and I can't get it back The right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both"
"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy" Sero continues as Kirishima laughed harder then before. I took a seat and find myself looking at the board. I want the day to get over with, all this noise is going to start annoying me.
"What did you call me?!" Katsuki yells.
"Hey, there it goes!"
"Y/n!" Uaraka says as she makes her way over to me, "It's been forever! I missed you!"
"If anyone has changed its those three" I overhear Kaminari as I could see people turn their heads to look at Todoroki, Iida, and... Izuku. The hero killer.
"We were so worried about you three when we heard you ran into the hero killer"
"Yeah we are so glad you're okay"
"You're lucky endeavor was there to save you guys"
"Yeah. He saved us" todoroki says as he looks down at his desk. For a second there I was confused. I had swore that they were the ones who fought him, but I'm going to guess they had to use a cover up.
"Have you guys heard about how the hero killer has been connected to the league of villains?" Ojiro brings up and I could feel my body tense under my skin from just the thought of the League Of Villans.
My hand subconsciously goes to my arms and rub them like I was cold. "Could you believe how scary it would be if that creepy dude was at the USJ attack?" Ojiro continues
"Yeah but have you seen the videos circulating all over the internet?" Kaminiari begins, I could already feel where this was going. "Even though he was a villain, his beliefs were reasonable. I mean he seemed pretty cool-"
"Kaminiari!" Izuku says and Kaminiari covers his mouth.
"Sorry" Kaminiari apologize as he looks at Iida.
"No it's alright. I can see how one may think that he was cool... but we must condemn that killing is wrong." Iida throws up his arm, "and to prevent that I will strive to become the perfect hero! Now everyone sit down, class will be starting!"
-skip-
"I am here! I hope you're ready to go back to your lessons!" Uncle Yagi began. Izuku stood beside me and I could see him look over a few times before finally resting his eyes back on uncle Yagi. "Listen carefully to what is in store. We are going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training."
"If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida asks
"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare. You're about to step into field gamma! Inside, is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal and you do what you must to rescue me, whoever finds me first wins! But tries to keep the property damage to a bare minimum, please." Uncle Yagi points at Katsuki.
"Why are you pointing at me?" He growls.
"Alright. First group, get to your places!"
***************************
ITS SATURDAY AND I FINISHED THE CHAPTER- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

anyways here is a photo I did a bit ago 💕 and I hope you guys are all having a wonderful day ^GUESS WHO MIGHT BE SICK AGAIN^