48

"So how did you know my name?" Ren asked and I shrug my shoulders slightly.

"I can't really say for sure. I've done this with someone else as well, I knew their name without even knowing who are they to begin with. It's like this voice in my head kept saying it over and over until it came out of my mouth" I admit. He nods his head like he understood me. My eyes move across the room, because it was late, John had went and put Romeo to bed. It took a few but the little boy warmed up to me and once he started talking he couldn't stop. "I really appreciate all of this" I say as I look back at Ren.

"I planned to come and meet you after the sports festival, specially after seeing you on tv. You took awhile to leave though, so I wasn't sure if I missed you or not- but I did stick around. I finally noticed you when you went bolting out of UA and down the street with several guys on your heel." He throw his hands in distress, "someone was obviously pissed off by that crazy speech of yours when that blonde was fighting the girl."

"It wasn't some crazy speech" I defended myself which instantly gained a laugh from him.

"I mean you screamed it out loud for everyone to hear, I think that makes it pretty crazy"

"Loud and crazy are two different things. I thought that guy was being—"

"Super disrespectful" Ren finishes my sentence and I nod. "I know, it was crazy. Actually if anything was crazy it was when you forfeited. What even happened?"

I let out a laugh, "since you know my quirk I guess it won't hurt to tell you- I have been having a lot of problems controlling it and ended up hurting myself and a classmate of mine. Out of safety of my friends I decided to withdraw."

His smile never left his face, actually it seemed as if his eyes soften. "That's nice of you to think of your friends like that" he says and that small praise made my lips smile as well.

it felt like that conversation went on for awhile- until a "I'm home!" Was yelled throughout the house.

[Ren's pov]

"Promise you'll stay quiet until your dad is here?" I asked as I looked at the h/c hair girl, her head slightly nods as she accepted my quest. Thankfully we put her in my room, meaning my mother won't come inside. Knowing her, if she found Y/n here- she'd kick her out right away.

My hand moves to the knob and I walk outside. "Where have you been?" John asked as my mom stumbled into the living room.

"Nah- I don't know" she says as she threw herself on the couch.

"It's almost 1 am. I think I need an explanation" John says as he crosses his arms, staring down at his wife.

"Shhh" she says as she laid down and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep on the couch- I shake my head in disapproval. John moves to grab her by the arm to get her to bed when there was a knock at the door. Could the timing be any worse? My feet shuffled as I go to the door, opening it to find a man. He was a slender and tall pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and half-opened black eyes. "Who the hell are you?" My mom barks as she was held by John.

"I think you should go to sleep" John tried to pull her but she hit him away. Did I mention she was drunk? And a drunk Ki is something you don't want to mess with.

"I'm here for my daughter" aizawa says and he turns his head to me, "Where is y/n?"

"Come in, I'll bring you to her" I say and he nods graciously- stepping inside.

"What a horrible name" my mom hiccuped as she tipped backwards and fell back on the couch. Going down to my room I opened up the door and let Aizawa in.

[y/n POv]

My head leaned back against the board of the bed- the soft pillows keeping me comfortable in my sitting position. I took a moment to look around the room, it was pretty average and actually almost as plain as my room. There was a shelf that held multiple notebooks and books along with several frames.

My hand moves to my stomach as I felt to see if it was healed enough to get up and stand. It still hurt but I think I healed it up enough for me to be able to move around and not rip my stomach back open.

Moving my feet I kick it off of the bed and walk over to the shelf. My hand touching the shelf to make sure I didn't fall down- just in case. I looked at the photos, they where just photos of Ren and Romeo. Moving across the room I grabbed the Plunder book, opening it up.

Plunder: A quirk that allows you to steal other quirks.

Only need to ingest 5 ML of blood to require DNA coping.

The quirk gives y/n-

My heart stopped, my name was also in this book. I continued to read.

The quirk gives y/n the ability to take the DNA sequence out of someone else's blood and copy their quirk. The quirk will atomatically transfer over but she will not be able to use it until the first user is diseased.

My head snaps up at the door opens, Aizawa rushing In as he moves to hug me. "You're okay." He breathed as he held my tightly.

"A-aizawa.." I say as I gently hug him back, I could feel my legs begin to shake as I feel like I couldn't stand anymore.

"Who attacked you, tell me" He says as I shake my head.

"It was a group of guys, one of them being the guy she called out at the sport festival. I already dealt with them though" Ren says and Aizawa turns to bow.

"Thank you so much for taking care of her." Aizawa says and Ren raises his hand in defense. "Tell me your name"

"It's Ren (l/n), you?" He says and Aizawa holds out a hand to shake with Ren's.

"Shouto Aizawa"

>I KNOW MINA ISNT HERE, I also know she is part of BakuSqaud

>I KNOW MINA ISNT HERE, I also know she is part of BakuSqaud. While editing this, I came across photos of bakusquad with her, but it was extremely difficult to edit how I wanted it to turn out. So,I had to make sacrifices. I'm sorry #JusticeForMina <

UwU I've been writing a lot lately and I'm almost done with chapter 62. I'm so proud of myself 🙏

Anyways how are you guys doing?