87

-y/n pov-

My stamina has gotten significantly better as Ren and I had been focusing a lot on it. Even so, as days continued to pass I was struggling to sleep slightly making it difficult to stay awake in class. I ended up finding myself dozing off multiple times in class.

When we were sitting at lunch Todoroki pushes his notebook over to me. my head raises and I catch a glimpse of his soft smile as I grabbed the notebook. "Whats this for?" I asked

"You fell asleep in class" He says before beginning to eat away at his cold soba, "I figured you missed some notes. I dont mind if you borrow it" I couldnt help but smile,

"Thanks Todoroki!"

"Yeah you seemed to be a lot more tired lately" Izuku says and I turn my head to look at him, "Everything okay?"

"Im just having a lot of problems sleeping at night" I admit and Iida looks over,

"Nightmares?" Iida asked and I shake my head no,

"Im always so tired when I lay down to sleep but once my mind has time to rest it instantly wants to think of several things which ends up keeping me up"

"Sounds horrible" Uraraka says and I laugh,

"You think?"

"Have you tried sleeping pills?" Todoroki asked and I shake my head no, "The store at the bottom of the hill should sell them"

"Ill get some on my way home today then" I smile,

-skip-

"sleeping pills?" Aizawa asked as he was gathering his stuff for us to go home. "I have some at home. Why havent you told me about you having issues with sleeping until now?"

"I just didnt want to be a bother-" Aizawa places his hand on my head,

"Its a bother when you say stuff like that" He says and I pout, "Remember, y/n, youre my daughter. Your well being is important and so you have to come to me when something like this is happening, okay?" He sighs and I nod,

"Sorry..."

"Lets just get home. Ill give you one of the ones we have at home" I nod as he began to walk out and I quickly follow after him.

Once we got home I made something to eat for dinner before Aizawa gave me the sleeping pill so I could get some rest. I decided before taking it I would fill in my missing notes with using Todoroki's notebook. Like always, I was so impressed with his amazing handwriting.

Suddenly my eyes widened when I see something off to the side, "Hope this is helpful, y/n. -Shoto" I read and I smile so brightly. I quickly write down off the bottom of it, Yes! This is extremely helpful! Thank you so much Todoroki! I owe you big time :) Maybe I'll treat you to cold soba~ and proceeded to draw a small bowl of soba next to it. Flipping to the next page I noticed there was another note, "I hope you are feeling okay. Im here" I bite my lip to hold back my smile that continued to grow. Youre too good to me. Lets go out and Ill tell you whats been going on. Kay~?

After finishing the notes I take the pill and head to bed. Even with taking the pill I didnt fall asleep, which I should have expected wouldnt happen as quickly as I was hoping. My mind ends up trailing to everything that has happened up to this point. There was still a lot I havent told Aizawa or UA. For instance, I hadnt even told them about what had happened to me in USJ. How I was taken off and forced to drink more blood. I was under a quirk that wouldnt allow me to speak of what had happened but I was allowed to write it down. Since a lot of time has passed, Im not exactly sure how to bring this up to Aizawa.

I also havent told them most of my flashbacks. Well, thats if they are flashbacks. I may have brought up Tomura once, not by name, but just as another child I saw in my flashbacks. I havent told them about knowing Tomura and Kurogiri or how they are definitely about my past. They dont even know that I had run into Kurogiri in Hosu and even the information he had told me there. I havent told them how ive referred Tomura as my elder brother and how Kurogiri may be another brother of mine.

I havent told them ive had flashbacks of my father. They werent clear and I never saw his face, so I dont think that mattered much. I think the information contained with them were more important.

I still havent really explained to anyone about my last flashback that made me vomit 3 days worth of meals. They cant really blame me as it was completely sick and even the reminder of it made me feel sick to my stomach. Suddenly, my eyes widened. I remembered something about how my real father was supposed to kill that man. I was slightly thankful a man like that had been taken out of the world, but doesnt that instantly make my father a villain for doing such an act? No! I smack my cheeks, I dont know for sure my father did that. It was just something Tomura said to me and we see where he is right now. I let out a soft sigh as the sleep was finally kicking in, I was surprised as it hadnt been that long. Just stop thinking. I turn over and close my eyes, letting the sleep take over my body.

-pov change-

Aizawa knocks on the door to y/n's bedroom. Usually she would have been up about an hour ago, but she did take a sleeping pill so this wasnt unusual, "Im coming in" Aizawa says as he opens the door. "Y/n, Its time to get up-" Aizawa pauses as his eyes looked at an empty bed. He looks around the room, "y/n?" He began to look around the room before going to her bed and pressing his hand on the bed. It was stone cold. "y/n!?" He yells as he rushes out of the room and began searching the house.

Hey guys, how are you guys today

Hey guys, how are you guys today. I am, in fact, feeling a lot better than yesterday. I kinda slept until 5 pm today so I'm posting the chapter a little bit later than usual haha.

I finished writing the exam stuff, which I'm so thankful for, it was a real pain in the ass. Now that I finished, I hit another block so I'm probably going to spend all day trying to figure out what the hell im going to do with chapter 114 lmao.

I hope I can find some motivation to play some just dance today, so let's just see how life wants to play out today ahaha.

Anyways, like always, I love all of you guys. THAT ALSO MEANS YOU, astrobve DONT MAKE ME FIGHT YOU BB. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 LIKE I SWEAR ILL FIGHT YOU IF NEEDED JUST TO SHOW THAT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME. That's on period. Kay? Kay~!

BYEEEEE

Sorry- Forgot to mention next chapter is posted Monday, June 29