101

-y/n pov-

"Fighting is prohibited on school grounds," Gramps says as I sat down in a chair with Ren standing next to me. Monoma was standing on the other side of the room with Aizawa,

"This is the guy who used his quirk and threaten me!" Monoma points at Ren and Ren rolls his eyes,

"Thats enough, quiet down" Aizawa says as he looked down at Monoma, which instantly shut him up. Gramps lectures us on using quirks against someone else, even when provoked, is something that can be either dealt with outside of school grounds or during school activities like the sports festival. Gramps then goes on how all three of us need to properly communicate without involving violence. He also went on about how provoking us while saying completely inappropriate stuff was wrong. Since this was both their first offense and I wasnt involve completely, we got away with a warning. If I had flashed out a quirk of some kind I would have gotten suspended again, so Im glad I didnt do anything crazy.

"Do you three understand?" Gramps asked and we all nod but I see Monoma roll his eyes. I wanted to jump him but I let out a small scoff, "Monoma, you may head back to class. I have personal business to speak with you two" Gramps says and Monoma gladly leaves. There was a small pause before Gramps speaks up again, "Are you okay Y/n?" Gramps asked and I was slightly surprised by the question,

"Of course not," I say with a small snap, "I mean how could he say that? Iida, Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida's elder brother all got hurt. How could he talk down on them like that? Who cares about me and what he said to me. I cant believe he said that to them. In their face"

"I know hearing things like that is extremely frustrating. The things he said was extremely inappropriate." Gramps says and I scoffed,

"You think?" I say as Aizawa comes forward,

"Y/n, watch your tone" Aizawa says and I let out a hard breath as I advert my eyes away,

"I understand why you are upset and why both lashed out, but as I said before, using quirks against other students is also inappropriate. That also goes along with threatening students"

"I apologize for how I acted. I was just really pissed off" Ren says and Gramps smile,

"I know that words like that would easily trigger someone to act irrational, which is why I let you guys get away with a warning. Please dont allow this to happen again though. If something like this come to us and we will handle the situation" Gramps says before allowing us to leave.

-skip-

After class was over a lot of people were quiet even though I could feel their eyes on me as they were getting ready to leave. I was really glad that these past few weeks I was able to finally catch up on everything in class.

The last thing I needed now to be fully prepared for the upcoming exams was getting rid of my cast. Thankfully, with grams treatment I'm able to get the casts earlier than expected. If I had this cast any longer I wouldnt be able to take the normal practical exam like everyone else.

The practical exam was kind of scaring me, not going to lie. With everything going on, I think ive been in the hospital room more than ive trained. I was afraid that with all the training ive done, my several weeks of being out of commission and this cast set me right back to the start. I waved Izuku and Todoroki off before heading to the medical ward. I did my best to work with my quirks even though I didnt have the use of my left leg. I'd say ive improved just simply doing that. I was able to control my fire quirk and I've been dabbling into the electric quirk. It was strange, every time I tried using it, it wouldnt work. It would take at least 3 tries to get it to work under my command. It was almost as if... I needed permission to use it. It didnt matter how many times I tried using it, the first time never ever worked.