77

-y/n Pov-

"Man... I still need a bathing suit for tomorrow's pool thing..." I grumble to myself. I wasn't allowed off of UA grounds without a guardian and Aizawa was supposed to be busy after school with some staff meetings. Midnight is with Ren, which they are both grabbing Romeo from school. Uncle Yagi was supposed to be training after school today with Izuku. Uncle Mic is also dealing with staff meetings as well. I literally had no one to take me.

"Are you okay?" Izuku says as he stands next to my desk and I look over at him,

"I need a swimsuit for the pool tomorrow. I'm not allowed to go by myself" I state and he gives me a sad look,

"I wish I could go with you, but I'm supposed to be training in half an hour" he says and I nod,

"Yeah I know..." I say as I lean back, I could ask for Uraraka to go with me. I turn my head to look at Uraraka's seat but she had already disappeared. "Good luck on your training today, okay?" I tell Izuku and he nods with a smile before running off and out of the classroom.

"Hey, Fire brat" I hear Katsuki say as he stood in front of my desk. I though he had left already, I wonder why he's here. Despite all of the questions that ran through my mind and my current situation, I found myself happy he hadn't referred me as Bitch or Fire Bitch lately. I couldn't help but smile.

"What's up Katsuki?" I say with an eyes closed smile.

"I want to fight" he says suddenly which makes my eyes open. I give him a questionable look before I smile again, I have an idea!

"Sure" I say as I stand up and he looked a little surprised by my answer, "if you can do me a solid" suddenly his little surprise face twists into an unimpressed look as he rolls his eyes.

"Why should I" He asked as I grab my school bag,

"You're the one who asked to fight" I spoke and he sighs,

"Im not doing it if its something stupid" He says and I smile brightly,

"Cool! Mind if we go to the falculty office before heading to the courtyard?" I asked and he lets out a sigh,

"Do I have a choice?" He asked as he began walking out of the classroom. I turn and walk after him.

"Nope!" I say as I follow him down the hall. I made sure to walk a few steps behind him. Knowing Katsuki, he would more likely get upset at just about anyone who walked ahead of him. Making him upset at me is the last thing I need if I want to use him to go to the mall. When we made it to the door he stops off to the side as I approached the door, "Do you want to stay out here?" I asked and he gives me a 'what do you think?' look. I smile, "Okay, i'll be right back" I open the door and walk inside, shutting the door behind me.

"y/n?" Aizawa says as he seemed to be putting some papers together, "What is it?"

"Remember how I told you about the pool thing I wanted to go to tomorrow?" I say and he sighs,

"Yes, I remember. Youre going to have to wait. I need to finish these staff meetings before we go out and get your bathing suit" He says and I sigh,

"Can I please go to the mall?"

Aizawa was the one to sigh this time, "Y/n. I dont lay down rules to punish you, you know that right? I put these rules in place because its for your safety. Im not allowing you to go to the mall by yourself, its too dangerous. You need a pro hero to escort you when youre off of UA grounds"

"What about Katsuki?" Aizawa stops in his tracks,

"Bakugo?"

I give a nod, "Yeah. What if Katsuki comes with me?"

"You know he isnt allowed to be within 6 ft from you? Nor is he even allowed to be with you without supervision in general. Do you not remember what happened during the sport festival and why those rules were put in place?"

"Katsuki didnt mean to do it!" I try to defend Katsuki but Aizawa gives me nothing but an unimpressed frown,

"Y/n, Midoriya and Todoroki already had filled me in on what happened between you two. He meant to do it and you know he did"

"The only reason why he had me pinned up was because of all the suspicion around me. He knows my quirk which was the main source of his suspicions. He wont do it again" Aizawa shakes his head as he gathered up the rest of papers for the meeting he was getting ready to attend. "Aizawa" I say as I move closer to him and I began to pout.

"Abso-"

"Please, dad?" I cut him off and he pauses. He seems to let out a sigh,

"Listen to me or I'm not going to allow this ever again," He starts and my face brightens up. I nod several times, "We have no idea what the League of Villains are up to. If you run into any kind of trouble you flee. There is no turning around and trying to fight them off"

"Okay!" I say understanding,

"You call me if ANYTHING happens or if youre suspicious of anyone" He then looks around the room, "Where is Bakugo?"

"Standing outside the door waiting for me" I say and he nods,

"Tell him if he cant properly protect you the chances of him getting expelled is very very high" Aizawa threatens but I rush over to him and give him a tight hug.

"Thank you! I'll make sure we are extra careful!"

"please be careful" He gently returns the hug.

••••

I have a special thanks to KittenNinja47 as they had dedicated time to get us 69 comments for a Deku end card I made in chapter [haha, please don't make it 70 comments]. We will forever remember this heroic dedication to Plunderer. Thank you.

 Thank you

Also I'm so sorry to everyone as Ive been spelling Bakugou as Bakugo

Also I'm so sorry to everyone as Ive been spelling Bakugou as Bakugo. This is truly a moment of sadness as I don't really feel like going back and fucking my whole life mistake 😭

 This is truly a moment of sadness as I don't really feel like going back and fucking my whole life mistake 😭