51

I explained the fight and how I ran into a guy who had a quirk that can weaken one quirk at a time. I explained how I thought I could fend myself when I ended up pathetically loosing. "Your Loss is justified, you was going against 7 people and you let one get to you, you shouldn't feel down but should be happy you're okay now"

"You're right. I'm sorry" I say as I apologize for my words. I go on about how I woken up and I knew Ren's name without actually knowing him- and how they knew about the Quirk Plunder. "When aizawa got there we went to leave, that's when I saw Ki."

"Ki?" Gramps says as his expression doesn't change, but his head till tilt to the side.

"Yeah, when I met her I had lots of flash backs—" I spoke as I fiddled with the handle of my cup that was empty. Now I'm starting to doubt if I should be even telling him who she is to me. "She's my biological mother. At first I didn't know but right then and there when she looked absolutely scared and shocked that I was there in her apartment- more fragments of my memory came back. Meaning Ren is my brother, explaining why I knew his name subconsciously" he went to go to open his mouth and I shake my head, "you know this Gramps, I Want absolutely nothing to do with my blood 'family'" I say as I raised my fingers and made bunny ears for quotation mark. "UA is my home, the staff and you are my family and I refuse to go back. She didn't even want me there anyways, her own child who was stabbed a few hours ago being told to leave- no thanks" I roll my eyes and gramps nods a few times.

"I respect your decision, we won't force you to go if you don't want to... but."

I groaned, "but?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"We will be talking to her, she will be taken under the care of UA."

"Talk with her?" I say as I throw my hands in the air, I mean after I placed my cup down. "She doesn't want me there trust me! She said my father is going to kill her if she was caught with me."

"Aizawa mentioned someone coming after the lady now that she had contact with you, I actually sent midnight over there an hour ago to fetch them. It would be safer for all of you."

I wave my hand in the air, "fine, whatever" I get up and go over to the small coffee pot that held hot water- pouring it in my cup and getting a hot chocolate packet and mixing it in with my water. "But keep that woman away from me; when I saw her I blew up and unfortunately I don't want that side of me coming back out."

"Very well" he says and then he taps his paw on the desk as he stared at me. "I remembered when you use to wear your wings all the time" he says with a chuckle and I move in my seat. "I noticed you used your other quirks in the sport festival, very clever"

"It was kind of unfair though, since no one knows it makes me have a serious advantage"

"I knew you'd say something like that. Speaking of your quirk, I still need you to be careful y/n. You still can't handle that electrical quirk."

"I know, I will be careful."

"Do what you feel is the best"

"Thanks gramps" I say as I finish my cup. I get up from my seat and go around to hug him. He returned the hug with his small hands.

"I'll call Aizawa and let him know you're here" he says and I nod, moving away and putting the cup away in a sink that sat next to the coffee pot. I head out, it was still early and so I decided to keep my wings on my back as I wandered the hall. I make it to the classroom and sit down in my seat, I don't know why but I felt like I wouldn't be sitting here for much longer. I think it was the overwhelming feeling that I didn't belong here or maybe I shouldn't become a hero that kept picking at me- I just don't know what to think anymore.

I let out a sigh as I bring my hand up and rubbed my temples. I hear the door slide open, I didn't bother to look over until I felt my wings disappear from my back. "Did you have to do that?" I asked before I turned my head to look at Aizawa.

"People will start to roll in soon, don't easily mess around" he says roughly as he sits down in the desk next to me which is actually Shouji's seat. "I'm really glad you're okay." He says with a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry" I say, my voice only coming out as a whisper. I really did feel bad for worrying him, I know I shouldn't have ran off after he tried so hard to find me- I was in the moment though, too stupid to care for anyone but myself.

"It's alright now. You're back safely and that's all that matters. What about your stomach?" He questioned and I nod, patting my stomach where I knew laid a new scar from last nights events. My body was actually pretty scared up if you looked at it close enough- but the largest one I have is on my back where my wings have to form out of. "I'm glad. After you flew off I decided to ask Ren some questions before his mother kicked me out. I went to the police station and took care of a few things"

"That reminds me Aizawa" I say as I move my left hand, propping it on the desk and use it to rest my head as I looked at him. "You heard what happened between me and Katsuki?"

"Yeah, I was let know of it but honestly I don't really think it was your fault. Is there something wrong? Katsuki getting too suspicious?"

I nod, "he wants answers, I don't know if I should continue to lie or let him in. Iida and Todoroki also saw some suspicious stuff but hasn't pushed like katsuki has."

"Do you want to tell them?" He asks slowly, and I shrug.

"What's the point? I mean if I tell them more people will just catch on, but I don't want to lie— I don't want anyone hating me for lying and I don't really want to be scared of"

"I'll talk to Principal Nezu about it, we will call the 3 in and tell them something to get them off your back" Aizawa left hand moves as he places it on my right shoulder- patting me for comfort. "You should go see Recovery girl and grab your extra school clothes. Hoodies aren't only not in the dress code but also have holes in the back of it- showing off your skin." He points out and moves his hand to put his finger in the hole, tugging at it to show me.

"I don't really have a choice" I say as I let out a small laugh and sat up making my way to the classroom door. Opening the door I stepped out and headed to the infirmary.