32

"They became a problem in the first few generations after superpowers became widespread." Don't tell me... "there were those who sought out potential mates solely with the intention of creating powerful children. Many people were forced into relationships. They were simply viewed as old-fashion arranged marriages. But clearly, it was unethical. My father has not only a rich history of accomplishments, but plenty of money to throw at his problems. He bought my mother's relatives to get his hand on her quirk." Thats when I felt my heart get jabbed, he bought out his mother's family? The hero Endeavor..? "And now he is pushing me to overthrow All Might. It's so annoying. I refuse to be a tool for that scumbag." I shouldn't be listening to this... I tell myself as I back up but something touches my back; when I turned around I see Kuroko- he was preventing me from going anywhere. Usually my own self can go through him; but since our bond has gotten closer and really have been forming one, its at the point he's like a real human being. "In every memory of my mother, I only see her crying. I remember she called my left side unbearable, before she ported boiling water on my face."

"I don't want to listen anymore" I say in a whisper.

"You should listen to his backstory before you make accusations of people y/n. So learn" Kuroko demands and I stop trying to get around him.

"The reason why I picked a fight with you was to show my old man what I was capable of doing. Without having to rely on his damned fire quirk. You see, I'm going to show him that I reject his power, and I can take first place without using it." Todoroki speaks. I hear footsteps- they were quiet but with my hearing vibration quirk, I could make them out just faintly.

Kuroko disappears; signaling that someone was coming. "I thought I heard someone" I hear a familiar voice, "What the hell are you doing down here fire bitch" katsuki barks at me.

"I- I got loss..?" I try to cover up my ass but he gave me an angry glare.

"Don't like bitch. I heard you talking to someone; so who was it?" He growled as he moved and grab a hold of my shirt making me drop my map.

"Ple-ease let me down.." I begged and he throws me up against the wall- holding me there hanging.

"Eavesdropping again? You traitor." He barks and holds on to my shirt even tighter.

"Y/n? Kachan?" I hear izuku's voice. Katsuki didn't notice it but the way he was holding my shirt was cutting off my neck making me unable to breathe. "Kachan! Stop doing that!" Izuku yelled as he quickly noticed that I was being choked. "You're chokin-"

Black electricity started forming around me and electrocutes both of us. I let out a scream of pain as katsuki backs up from me as he also groans in pain. I hit the ground as my body twitches, "goddamn it."

"Y/n! Kachan!" Izuku yells as he runs over to us. He came down next to me first, "y/n! What just happened?!" But that was all I could hear before my head hit the ground; lights out.

[Dream / Maybe a Flash Back?]

"Y/n." A deep voice spoke; opening my eyes I see a man down on his knees with a small girl standing in front of him. I couldn't make out the guy but the girl looked just like me. "I found an interesting quirk today; I want you to have it."

"Another one daddy? I wanna see! I wanna know! Yay!" The little girl cheers, her h/c hair bouncing around as she jumped up and down in excitement. The man brought out his right hand, a small electrical ball in his hand.

"Its small now; meaning you won't be able to use it for awhile. It will grow, stronger and stronger. For when you finally obtain it, you will know your Destiny Y/n" he spoke as he moved it closer to the small child.