37

[Flashback]

"Again" a voice demanded as I laid on the ground breathing hard. "Again I said."

"I-I'm so tired father.." I moaned out as I wobble to get up on my feet. Suddenly a cold breeze forms around me, my skin begins to burn as the cold sensation runs all over my body- neck down. My whole entire body was covered in ice.

"If you think you can work up to be on my level you will have to work harder." He demands and I let out a shaky breath. "Now try again!"

[change]

I cough out as my body shake. A man I've never seen before stood before me- his hair was completely white and he had cold blue eyes. He held something sharp against my neck as I looked up to the man- the only reason why I knew it was sharp was because I could feel the blood flowing down my neck as it slightly punctured my neck.

"Leave her alone!" A voice cries out. My eyes widened as the man turned into dust and crumbled to the ground. A boy with blue exotic hair stood before me, tears following down my eyes.

"Onii-chan!" I say as I force myself to get up as I throw myself in the boy's arms.

"You're safe now y/n."

[change]

My eyes widened as I look down at the small dog that laid torn up. Chunks of ice on the ground around it. "Who would hurt such a small thing" I say with a shaky breath as I moved to the dog and pick it up. Bringing it's bloody body near to me as I held it in my hand. "You poor thing."

[end]

I let out a shaky breath as the ice formed in front of my eyes. Everyone jumped away, scared of the suddenness of it, but I just stood there.

"Sero has been immobilized! Todoroki advances to the next round!" Midnight's voice calls out, my hand moves to touch the ice. What was that I saw? Did my dad have an ice quirk? I look down at the ground, I continually keep asking myself the same question over and over again. Who the hell am I? Why can't I even answer such a simple question like that? I let out a sigh as I shoot flames out and melt the ice instantly so we had an actual view. Shoving my hands in my pocket. My eyes furrow as anger fills me up; I hate this. I hate who I am, I had to back out because I don't know how to even control my own quirk. Pathetic.

"Are you alright?" Izuku asked me and my anger drops- forcing up a smile.

"Yeah. It just scared me" I say as I breath out and take a seat, calm your nerves. I forced a smile on my face as I tried to ignore the quiet muttering about how I acted.

The next few matches was simple. I'm not saying I didn't pay attention though, like the match after they cleared the ice was Kaminari vs. Shiozaki. She took in the fact that she can use her hair as an insulator against Kaminari's electricity. I'm glad my random hopeless thought is being put to good use.

After I watch her finish Kaminari by making him go out of bounds I clap my hands as I stand up. "Cheering for class 1-B..?" Aoyama says under his breath.

"Isn't she the girl you teamed up with?" izuku asked me as his own runs across the pages of his notebook, I take a seat down next to him and nod.

"Yes! She's really talented with a pretty amazing quirk if I do say so."

"And she's able to use her hair as a insulator too..." izuku mumbles as he write down. Next was Hatsume and Iida. It was actually kind of funny how she easily used Iida as a walking advertisement, she's very Clever and not only that but her "babies" are actually pretty genius. As Iida stood in the middle of the stage while Hatsume walked out of bounds I notice Uraraka get up and start walking off.

Out of curiosity I go and follow her, but instead my wrist was grabbed and stopped. "Damn bitch" I hear the voice behind me. I turn around and give Katsuki an apologetic smile. He drags me out of the student section and to the hall.

"H-hey katsuki..." I say and he lets go of my wrist, taking a few steps away from me. I could see his eyebrow twitch as a frown crosses his face.

"I- I want to say sorry for choking you" He says quickly which makes my eyes widened. "But-" his face became angry. "This doesn't change what happened, which I expect an explanation for."

"An explanation?" I laugh a little, "it isn't as easy as you thin-"

"I don't care. I just want one"

"Maybe"

It says "wrong"

It says "wrong". Sorry it isn't the best, a lot of going on and I don't have the motivation to make end cards or making chapters. So if chapters are getting uploaded with ends cards I'm sorry :( I'll try my best to make one for each chapter