104

-y/n pov-

"All right, put your pencils down" Aizawa speaks up as I had just finished making sure I was okay with all of my answers. "The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me" He instructs as Mina and Kaminari bounces up.

"Thank you so much for all your help!" Mina says as she looked at Momo, who was currently making her way down the row to grab our row's answer sheets.

"I didnt leave anything blank at least!" Kaminari says as he was extremely proud of himself.

I let out a small breath, I was hoping I didnt do too bad despite all the odds against me. I missed out of a lot of class and even the last week I ended up missing one day due to my fever and all the stuff that dealt with my quirk. I was thankful that I had Izuku and Todoroki who helped me a lot. If it wasnt for them I may not have been able to pass.

Everyone stretches as our 3rd day of written exams were finally over. The last thing on the agenda for exams was the practical exam which was being held at the practical exam area - center plaza.

-skip-
Location: Center Plaza

I let out a sigh as a group of UA staff stood before our class. This group consisted of Aizawa, Uncle Mic, 13, Midnight, Snipe, Cementoss, Power Loader, and Ectoplasm. "Now then... Let's begin the last test" Aizawa speaks as our class looks at the teachers in determination. I figured that UA would do something like this, making UA staff fight against us. Although, that would be extremely unfair, so Im interested to see how they are planning to settle that issue. "Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then dont make any stupid mistakes.

"Uh," Jiro says as it seems someone has finally become curious, "Why are all the teachers here?"

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today" Aizawa begins,

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Kaminari says in joy and I sigh.

Suddenly there was movement in Aizawa's scarf, I thought it was slightly puffier than normal.... My eyes widened by the voice that speaks before they stick their head out, "Actually, this year's test..." Gramps pops out like a jack in a box, "Will be completely different!" I nearly wanted to collapse, this was my family.

"Principal Nezu!" Some students say in sync from surprise,

"The test now have a new focus" Gramps says as he climbs down, "There will be hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people." He leans forward and points at us with his tiny paws, "So what does that mean for you?" He backs up and raises both paws in the air like he was cheering, "You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A. teachers! Isnt that Fabulous?!" He beams as everyone gasps in fear.

"We're fighting the teachers?" Uraraka asked with self doubt.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grads, and interpersonal relationships." My eyes widened at Interpersonal relationships, I knew him saying that there is going to be a group with relationship issues. Instantly Katsuki and Izuku comes to mind, I hope he didnt... "First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team" Aizawa grabs parts of his scarf before pulling it up to his face as he seem to hold a scary look on his face, "Against me" I shiver at the aura that surrounded him, "Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugou" I wanted to collapse, I totally jinxed it! They gasp as they look at each other, "And their opponent is...." Suddenly Aizawa looks up and I do the same to see a figure flying down at us.