47

"I-I'm Sorry" I whimpered out as I sat up on a bed- my hand over top of my wound as I tried to quicken the healing process.

"Don't worry about it. I must have scared you, grabbing on to you like that" the man, who I came to know his name was John, stood next to me. "But from what I understood you had a fire quirk, we watched the sports festival and that's what it seemed like what you had."

My eyes looked over to the side as it looked at the nightstand where my broken phone, which was only used for emergencies, sat and a clock which told me it was around 12:30 at night. "Those guys who attacked you was taken care of. I made sure to tie them up and leave them out next to the police station" Ren says as he handed over a cup of hot chocolate. "I would have called for the ambulance but I wasn't sure if I'd get to see you again after that. Not only that but those guys was wanted- so it didn't hurt that they was left by the police station." He gave me a small smile, "Sorry I wasn't there soon enough."

"It-it's fine.." I whisper as I look away. Is he apart of my past? I knew his name without knowing him- just like Kurogiri. "I-I'm still sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen."

"Don't worry about it." John says with a smile, the small boy kept staring at me which made me very uncomfortable.

"Is your stomach still hurting?" Ren asked as he notices my hand over it, I shake my head. "I see." He says as he nods, "just to make sure, may I ask why?"

"I-um." I didn't know if I could trust them, but from the way that it sounded it seemed as if Ren had come to my rescue after my black out and not only that he must have been apart of my past. "I'm healing it."

"I notice your phone is broken, now that you are awake and calm, should we call anyone to let them know what happened?" John asked and I shake my head yes. "Alright let me go grab the phone" He says as he gets up and walks out of the room.

"So I'm guessing we do know each other" Ren speaks up as he pulled something out of his pocket and tosses it over to me. The wallet lands on my lap, opened up, a picture sitting in the plastic covering. My eyes widened as I realized who the person was in the photo. "That's you isnt it?" He asked and I look up at the guy. He definitely has something to do with my past.

"Where did you get this photo?" I questioned, that was definitely a photo of me- I was younger then the age that Aizawa found me- meaning that photo was taken before I lost my memory.

"I found it" He says as he comes over and pulls it out of his wallet. "I've been looking for my dad for several years. I was looking for photos of my dad and found it with our family photos, I've had it since then. I've always assumed you was my cousin but now that I look at you better and the differences between us I don't know if we are related at all." He says and he moves over to the side and grabs a book off of the shelf, actually it looked like a notebook. Tossing it my way I caught it and looked down at the title. My body freezing in place, the words Plunder running across the cover. "Plunder, a super powerful quirk that you have." He says as he moves to sit down on the bed, "we may not be related but you clearly have connections to my dad."

"H-how did you.." I say as I looked down at it, my fingers moving to turn the pages. It was filled to the brim with information- plans- data.

"It's one of the many books my father left behind. It's the only thing my mother hasn't destroyed."

"I-I'm Sorry" I say as I shut the notebook with a sigh, I couldn't bring myself to read any of it. "I lost most of my memories from my childhood, so even i can't even tell you if I know him."

"Your memoirs is gone as well?" He asked and my head perks up. As well? "I lost mine around the age of 5, so anything before then is all gone."

"Mine was roughly around the age of 7" I say and my head turns to the door as John walks back in. He hands the home cellphone over to me and I look down at it as I tried to remember Aizawa's number. "I'm really sorry that you guys had to do this for me, I'm such a bother" I say as my lips curl into a frown, I was so weak and I underestimated those guys. I have more training to do, a lot more.

"Don't worry about it kiddo" John says with a smile and my finger runs across the buttons, pressing in Aizawa's number. Lifting the phone to my head it rang once before someone answered.

"Hello?!" Aizawa voice sounded desperate and upset- out of breath like he just got done running a marathon.

"A-aizawa...?" I whimpered out, I don't know what was going on with me- but for once I felt so defenseless and vulnerable.

"Y/n?! Is that you?! Please tell me that's you!" He voice begged and I could feel a log in my throat.

"Y-Yeah it's me.. I'm sorry" I say as I raised my free hand to wipe the tears that began to fall. "I went to go home and a group of guys attacked me. I wasn't strong enough, I'm so sorry."

"Don't cry y/n, just tell me where you are." His voice was full of anger and venom.

"I-I I don't know where I am.." I whimpered more and John raises his hand out, offering to take the phone to talk to Aizawa. I hand it over and covered up my face as I began to cry.

"Hello?" John spoke as he turned his heel to walk a little bit from me. My vibration hearing quirk allowed me to still be able to hear Aizawa.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"My name is John, we are on 777 ground Street. My son brought your daughter here after she was attacked and we have been nursing her since"

"She's hurt? How badly? I'm on my way."

"Not too badly, it seemed as if it is healing fairly well on its own so I decided not to call the hospital or anything."

"That was for the best. Thank you"

"Don't worry about it." John says with a smile and Aizawa gives his goodbye before hanging up. "Was that your father?" John asked and I looked down, not wanting to reach his eyes.

"Something like that."

>>><<<

Tomorrow is the first day of school, usually this wouldn't matter and I'd post a chapter tomorrow, but after school I have work till 10 pm— so I'll more likely forget to post tomorrow

SO IMMA DO IT TODAY!

anyways, I wanted to ask you guys if their is something you want in this book (aka ideas) I mean I have plenty of ideas but I want to know what you guys want as well. It could be simple like "maybe have more interactions with Mina" or something like "y/n gets hit with a baby quirk" (which is an idea I'm planning to play on later on in the book).

I'm currently on chapter 61 so their is a decent amount of stuff that happened that you guys don't know about yet, so some stuff might go against what I've already written; but I'm always open to new things :) if I do use it though, I will give you credits and everything 🥰 I just want to make sure I can continue to write chapters and post them until October when the 4th season of BNHA comes out.

THATS IF I don't end it like how I think I'm planning to end this. I'll more likely change the ending if haven't posted the chapter ending before completely watching season 4– so we will never knowwww

Anyways yeah, sorry no end card today but I do have this picture I edited for rinkutabae but I'mma just show another version I made of it lol.

Not even Kim Kardashian got sum on our best boi BROCC DEKU