34

[no pov]

Cementoss kneeled on the ground as cement was being spat out of a large black tube to form a stage. "That's it. I'm pretty much done here."

"Thank you, Cementoss! Hey, sports fans. Are ya ready?" The crowd goes wild. "Let's start out with our first battle- huh what is this?" He says as everyone notices Mina was the only one standing in the stage. The crowd goes silent, everyone then started to mutter.

Midnight nods as she removes the phone from her ear and walks over to Mina. She grabs her arm and throws it in the air, "Y/n has fortified the fight! The winner, Mina Ashido!" The crowd was silent for a second before everyone started to mumble.

"Wow what a weakling"

"Another one backed out?"

"Pathetic"

[y/n pov]
[in the infirmary]

"You know y/n, when you sit there and insult yourself- you're pretty much insulting me as well." Kuroko says, [btw if you haven't caught on, she subconsciously named Kuroko because of how closely it resembled Kurogiri's name]

"Sorry Kuroko." I mumble, he again moves his hand to my head and ruffles up my hair again.

"Don't be. I know you're bummed about this but remember why you're doing this. Even if someone will be unhappy that you forfeited, they don't know the full story. Meaning their judgement is wrong, so no reason to feel bad. Aizawa is probably very proud of you, no doubt."

"I know Kuroko, thank you for trying to cheer me up." I say but then he disappears. Knock knock, the door knob rattles as a few people walk in.

"Y/n!" Uraraka says as she runs over to me and wraps her arm around me- something flashes inside me and I quickly push her off of me. Another shock runs through me and I grab my left wrist as I winced in pain. "Y/n...?" She asked with worry in her tone.

"Step back-!" Recovery girl says as she pushes the group of people back, a frown appears on my face as I looked down.

"S-Sorry Uraraka. You hugged me so suddenly that it hurt and pushing you off was a reflex. I'm sorry." I apologized as I lie to her. It didn't hurt me- I mean it did because another electrical shock ran through my body but it wasn't like last time.

"Sorry bout that... heh." She says as she rubs the back of her head, "I was really worried."

"Don't worry- I think until I heal up we should refrain from hugs." I say as I look up and give her a fake smile. My eyes hit Izuku who had a worried look on his face, he raised his left hand and covered the side of his face as he mouthed 'are you okay?' To me.

My frown dropped as I looked down, "we heard that you forfeited" Iida says and I let out a small laugh.

"I'm in a lot of pain. So- yeah, I'm sorry for whoever I was against" I say and Mina raises her hand.

"It's fine- your recovery is important, so I'll forgive you okay?" She says with a smile.

"How did you even get to that point?" Yaoyorozu asked as she nods at me, I give her a weak smile.

"It's actually a funny story.. I ended up finding stairs and got lost- then I found Katsuki and we both tumbled down the stairs..." I let out a little laugh, "thankfully his injuries wasn't as bad as mine.."

"Bakugo falling down the steps..?" Kirishima asks and then he started to laugh. I'm going to be dead before I know it. My stomach growled slightly as I looked down at the floor, my eyes not reaching anyone else's.

"I think it's time for you guys to be heading out, y/n is restless" Grams swats them out. After she shoved them out she gave me a look, "fell down the stairs? Unbelievable"

[skip]

Izuku walks back into the room with a container, "izuku!" I say happily as I stood out of the bed and patted down my outfit. The smell of food hit my nose and my mouth drips. "Food! Yay!"

"So how are you feeling?" Izuku asked as he handed the container and I open it- finding Takoyaki, a lot at that too.

"I'm okay, I'm actually not in that much pain. When Uraraka hugged me another shock went through my body." I stick my little stick in one of the balls and Munch down on it. "So when do you fight and with who?" I asked and he smiles at me.

"Soon, I'm the fight after Todoroki and Sero. I'm also fighting against Shinso."

"Hitoshi Shinso?" I asked as I go back to remembering the purple hair boy. He was from general studies if I wasn't wrong.

"Yeah. Ojiro warned me of him. Apparently his quirk is mind controlling." Izuku says and my eyes widened.

"That's a pretty powerful quirk. I see why he's in general studies." I say and Izuku raises an eyebrow. "With a quirk like that there was no way he would have been able to pass the Practical Entrance Exam. Mind control is a pretty powerful quirk. There has to be some kind of click; something that doesn't make it op."

"Ojiro thinks it might be answering him, so I have to keep my mouth shut and not respond." He pauses as I stick another one in my mouth. "Will you be well enough to come watch me?"

"Yeah. I'll walk with you until I get to the teacher section. Since I told everyone that my body was hurting it would be best to not let them see me." I say with a small sigh, "but hey, I know you got this- so wipe that worry look on your face" I say as I moved to Izuku and flicked his forehead. "Chin up Midoriya"

"You're right." He says as he makes a fist with his right hand, "I'll win this!"

"That's more like it! Now let's go!" I say as I make my way to the door, tossing the empty box and stick into the trash.

Midoriya: daddy-zawa...? *mumbles to self* he has a child?

Natsu: OH YEAH? COME AT ME OLD MAN, IM ALL FIRED UP NOW!