56

"Now students, who among you is ready to share?" Midnight asked. My board was still blank as I watched Aoyama makes his way to the front of the class.

"Hold your breath" he says with a smile, "the shining hero. My name is 'I can not stop twinkling!' Min Amis. You can't deny my sparkle." I nearly started to laugh out loud.

"It would be better this way. Take out the I and shorten the Cannot to Can't."

"It's stunning, mademoiselle"

"Oki doki, lemme go next!" Everyone began to go one after another.

"KING EXPLOSION MURDER" Bakugo says as he stood at the front of the class.

"I'm gonna say that one is a little too violent." She sweat drops a bit, "wow, choosing hero names is going a lot faster then expected. We only have Bakugo, Iida, Midoriya- oh and yes, y/n too."

Iida comes up and chooses his name, he ends up going by his actual first name like Todoroki.

"Well Midoriya, are you ready?"

Midoriya walks up to the front of the class and places the board up, "Deku" was written on it. The class gasps.

"Are you sure about that?"

"That name can stick with you forever!"

"Right. I use to hate it. But, then, something changed. I guess.. someone taught me that it could have a different meaning. It had a huge impact on how I felt. So, now I really like it. Deku, that has to be my codename!"

"How admirable" midnight says and she looks over at me. I look away, nothing was written down yet. "Bakugo?"

He moves to the front of the class choosing the name "ground zero" after he argued with Midnight about his name.

The bell rings just after he chooses and people began to flood out for lunch. "Y/n" Midnight says as she comes over to me, "take your time, choose a name and let Aizawa know" I nod, leaving the blank board and marker on my desk.

Before I could walk away from my desk Izuku makes his way over to me, "I can't believe you didn't have time to choose your hero name"

"Ah, I'm glad I didn't— I didn't really think of anything" I say as I walk next to him to the door.

"Really?" Uraraka says as she paces behind us, smiling. "The hot hero! Blaze!" Uraraka says as she laughed.

"That's nice but— doesn't really fit me" I say as I shrug.

"I understand" izuku says as we make into the lunchroom and bought food. After we gather our foods we sat down at the usual table. "Do you have a time limit of what your name should be?" Izuku asked and I shrug.

"Midnight just told me to tell aizawa if I figure something out"

"Did you have any ideas?" Uraraka asked and I shrug again.

"I kind of liked something mysterious. Nothing that really pin pointed my quirk or anything" I admit and Izuku nods.

"So no one could easily tell what your quirk was, unknown" Izuku states and I nod. I fiddled around with my can of coffee I bought.