99

-y/n pov-

A a week had passed and everyone, who are smart, were beginning to gear up for the exams that were coming up. It consisted of 3 days of written exams and one day of practical exam. Previous years it was all usually the same, written exams being written exams and the practical exam being students fighting off robots. Unfortunately due to all that has happened with villains, I wont be surprised if they change it up since fighting robots is a little too easy.

I was thankful to have both Todoroki and Izuku who were both willing to help me out. After I had gotten back Todoroki lent me all of his notes that I had missed while Izuku offered to help me study to the best of his ability. Because of the new device that was given to me that tracked me, I was allowed out of UA grounds without a pro hero. Not like I could go much of anywhere due to my leg so Izuku stayed after school with me.

After Todoroki found out, which didnt take much time, he also stayed behind to help me out. We would often go to the rooftop and study. Izuku and Todoroki would both help explain things I didnt understand. One day, though, instead of talking about the notes, which I was understanding so it didnt matter, my quirk had come up.

"What are you going to do about the rest of the class?" Izuku asked as I was coping the notes down. I was laying on my stomach as Todoroki had made me a small little ice block, covered up with his jacket, to keep my foot with the cast up comfortably.

"I dont know" I say with a small sigh,

"You arent planning to tell the rest of the class?" Todoroki asked and I shrugged,

"I dont want to keep it from them," I start but Todoroki speaks up before I could finish,

"Then tell them," Todoroki says and Izuku sweat drops,

"Todoroki..." Izuku says in a small tone,

"Its not that easy" I say as I turn the page of Todoroki's notes so I could continue copying,

"Why not? you'd be telling them just like how you told us" Todoroki was clueless and I laugh as Izuku looked slightly panicked by Todoroki's words.

"Do you not remember your reaction to when I told you?" I asked as I looked up at him and he was leaning over watching me write. His head moves up to meet my eyes and I see his eyes flash with something,

"No?" He quickly says as he turns his head. I was slightly shocked by his reaction so I look back down to go back to work,

"You were scared. I could see it in all of your faces. Everyone is going to be afraid when I tell them,"

"They will get over it after you explain it to them that there are conditions to take a quirk" Todoroki speaks and Izuku seems to sigh,

"Not everyone is willing to accept conditions as something that guarantees their safety." I say as I flipped another page in my notebook, "That isnt even the worst part of it. Its the face people make when they are terrified of you. I dont really like it. Makes me feel like Im some kind of monster"

"Y/n, you arent a monster" Izuku speaks up and I smile with a soft chuckle,

"Yeah I know, but I cant help but think that you know?" I say and I could see Izuku frown from the corner of my eye, "That isnt the only thing," I continue on back on track of what we were talking about, "Im afraid everyone is going to get upset if I come out. Like everyone would be upset because I didnt tell them"

"Then fuck them" I hear a familiar voice speaks up and my head shoots up and I see Katsuki walking over to us,

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked shakily