36

"Muwah! That should do it!" I hear a voice behind a door. My hand reaches for the knob and I open it- walking in to see her finishing up the bandages around Izuku's fingers. I also see Uncle Yagi.

"Izuku!" I say as I move and hug Izuku, "you did so good out there!" I cheered as his face turns a shade of pink. I remove myself and smile at Uncle Yagi. "Did you see him Yagi? Did you see him?!" I say as I move over to him and I still internally cheered.

"I did y/n, I did." Uncle Yagi says as he rubs my head.

"Y/n." Izuku says and I turn my head. "I heard you." He says with a smile.

"You did?" I say with a smile and I clashed my hands together as I give the sweetest smile I could.

"That wasn't the only thing though. I had... some kind of vision in the match. There were... people. Maybe eight or nine of them? I'm not sure." He shakes his head, "after I heard y/n call out to me I realized my body was being taken over- even though I realized it, my vision was foggy. It was until I saw it- the vision. Everything, the fog, it went away. That's when I was able to move for a second, just my fingertips. One of them even had eyes like you, All Might. Do you think all the people who've used One For All in the past were there, pushing me on? Like spirits?"

"Spooky! I'm a ghost?!" Uncle Yagi says as he shakes. Izuku is trying to be serious, honestly.

"I thought you'd have answers!" Izuku says as he also seemed scared of Yagi's shock.

"Actually, I saw something like that, too. In my younger days. It's a clear sign you are getting closer to making One For All your own power." Yagi says as he moves his arms and crosses them- leaning up against grams desk. "I think it's like a trance of the user's spirit that's left behind in one for all when it's passed on. Don't worry. Whatever you saw, it won't be interfering with you or your progress in the future, I'm sure. On other words that wasn't what got rid of the brainwashing effects. Regardless of what you saw out there, it was your passion that allowed to you overcome shinso's power, even if it was only long enough for you to wiggle your fingertips and expel some energy."

"Man that explanation is so not satisfying." Izuku says as he rubs the back of his head.

"Forget about it! More importantly, shouldn't you be worrying about who you are fighting next?" Yagi says and Izuku eyes widened. I just let out a small laugh,

"Hey it's not funny" izuku groaned and I let out another laugh.

"I heard you forfeited y/n. Why is that?" Uncle Yagi asked. I give him a weak smile as I raised my right hand in the air and a small black electrical spark appears which then forms around my hand. "Another quirk?" Uncle Yagi asked.

"I've apparently had it for awhile; it's a quirk I don't know how to control much. Any time I'm shocked I literally get shocked." I say as I sweat drop as I look down at the ground. "So I forfeited so no one would get hurt" I clasp my hands together and force a smile on my face, "anyways Izuku, we should get going! I want to watch the rest of the fights!"

"Okay" He says as he gets up and we both walk to the door. "Thanks you guys!" He calls out to the two

"See ya!"

[skip]

"Do you think it's been long enough for me to come to the student section with you?" I asked Izuku as I fiddled with the bandage around my head.

"I don't think many people will question it" izuku states as we continued to walk. "So an electrical quirk, huh?"

"Yeah. Kuroko tried explaining it but I still don't even understand it. I'll work on it after the sports festival though." I say as I let out a sigh, "I'm just bummed out that I had to withdrawal from the tournament. I was looking forward to fighting you, Katsuki, or Todoroki." I say with a laugh.

"I think I'll pass on fighting you" izuku says with a short laugh, "I don't think Kuroko would like it if I somehow hurt you"

"Ah, I'll be alright" I say as I shoot a smile at him. "I'm stronger then just some frail girl" he lets out another laugh and nods at me. We continued walking until we made it to our class section.

"Ah! Deku! Y/n!" Uraraka says as she see's us and waves at us, "You did really good deku!"

"Come on down here— we saved you seats!" Iida says as we walked down. "You seem to be doing fair y/n" Iida says to me and I smile, taking a lock of my h/c hair and pushing it behind my ear.

"Yeah, Recovery girl worked a few more wonders on me and I feel a lot better" I say as I take a seat next to Tokoyami, Izuku taking a seat down next to me.

"I'm so glad!" Uraraka says. I moved my head and I notice a few eyes on me, like they was in deep question about me. My eyes hit Katsuki and it instantly makes me look down and drop my smile. Flames burst up in the air like the last time,

"Enough standing around. Now welcome to the ring, our next players. Shoto Todoroki and Hanta Sero! And now, for the 3rd match if the finials. Ready?! Begin!" As soon as the words begin was yelled Sero used his tape and wrapped Todoroki. He began to swing him around, "What?! He's going to try to throw his opponent out of bounds! A brilliant, surprise opening from the underdog! Way to start off strong, Sero!" All smoke appeared under Todoroki's feet as he stops himself from the force and used his ice quirk on the ground. The ground shakes as the ice moves and my eyes widened.

 The ground shakes as the ice moves and my eyes widened