92

Warning: This chapter includes mention of rape. Reader discretion advised.

-y/n Pov-

My eyes slowly open to the noise of soft sobbing. My body shivers as the coldness of the basement was finally getting to me, so I activated my fire quirk to warm my body up. My body ached slightly but I realized that my positioning was different from before as I was curled up and laying on my side. It seemed as I was sleeping they had changed the positioning of my arms and chains and I was extremely thankful as being forced to be bent backwards was a pain.

My vision was slightly blurry as I looked around for the source of the noise. I blinked a few times hoping it would clear my vision, which it ended up doing. Instantly, though, I wished I hadnt when I saw the scene before me.

There was a female, who looked roughly 20, who stood before me. Her wrists were tied up together and held over her head as they were connected to the ceiling by a large rope. She was blind folded and her clothes had been torn open in the front. Her feet touched the ground as they were tied separately to the ground. Her mouth quivers in fear as sobs kept continuing to flow out of her and I wouldnt be surprised if she was freezing based on how her body was slightly trembling.

My instincts were kicking in and I began to struggle, I had to get these chains off of me and get both her and I out of here. His sobs stops quickly as her head snaps down to me, "w-who's there?!" I could hear the fear that was threaded through every single word that left her mouth. Suddenly the noise of a door opening makes both of our heads snap to the source,

"I see youre finally awake, y/n" The sadistic bitch speaks and I nearly wanted to throw up just hearing his voice.

"Help!" The woman began screaming as he shut the door and lets out a sigh, "Someone please help me-!" I watched in horror as the man walks over to her and covers her mouth as she began to struggle.

"Shut up you god damn whore" He hisses in anger and she began to let out loud muffles. he moves his hand to his back pocket to pull out a knife. My eyes widened in fear as his other hand moved from covering her mouth to going inside of her mouth, his other hand taking the knife and putting it inside of her mouth. She instantly stops moving and struggling as he presses the shark side to the corner of her mouth. "Thats a good girl. You better calm down before I cut you a large smile that reaches your ears" He threatens as he really did seem angry, "One of my colleague just went off on me because you keep making so much god damn noise. So be a good girl. Do you understand?" He says and the female nods quickly and he removes his hand and knife from her. He looks over at me and he smiles, "What a sweet look you have on your face, y/n" He says and shake in fear as he walks closer to me, "You like the present I got you?" He points at the female,

"Dont you come any closer to me" I say in a panic voice and he stops right in front of me. He bends down as he taps the dull side of the knife against his bottom lip,

"Dont worry my sweet little y/n. I wont be doing much to you" He laughs, "Well not yet at least" He moves the knife to point at the female, "I mean after all, she will be your little show today. Think of it like the appetizer to the full course meal I have cooking" He stands up straight and walks back over to the female. "Since this is your show, Ill allow you to choose her fate" he moves the dull side of the blade and runs it from her chin down to her stomach where the fabric of the dress had been ripped open. The woman lets out another horrible and uncontrollable sob. "Should I cut her up?-"

"No!" I instantly say and he smirks, "No please, dont..." I whimpered out. I felt so pathetic as the only thing I could do was watch.

"Should I give her a good little beating?" He gasps as he turns to look at me, "Or should I educate you a little?"