76

-Y/n pov-

"Y/n!" Grams yells as she shook me,

"No!" I scream as my eyes widen and Aizawa was the first person I see. He stood next to me on my right holding on to my hand which she squeezed tightly. I was huffing again, almost like I ran a marathon. I could feel a bead of sweat fall down the side of my head as I realize where I was.

"Youre finally awake" Grams says as she lets go of my shoulders and back up, "Are you okay?" she asked and I look around. My chest was pounding and I had a sudden urge to vomit. I move my hands up to my mouth as I was definitely going to throw up.

Gram moves quickly, grabbing the small trash bin and putting it in front of me right before I began to vomit. I clasp my hands on the bin as the more the images from whatever dream that was continuing to surface my brain making me throw up more. Aizawa looks at me in worry before looking at Grams. "Whats wrong with her?" He asked suddenly as Grams placed her hand on my back as I continued to vomit.

I wipe my mouth with a small washcloth as Grams handed me a small cup of water. "Are you okay?" Aizawa asked and I nod. I take the cup and begin to drink slowly, afraid that I may throw up again.

"She isnt running a fever and doesnt seem to be sick" Grams says as she pushes the bin away from us, "Based on how she was reacting before waking up, we can assume it was a nightmare. Nightmares, depending on how bad they are, can cause intense emotional fear which can cause some people to vomit" Grams explains to Aizawa, "How are you feeling?" She asked turning her head to me.

"Not so good.." I say as she takes the cup and puts it off to the side. She grabs a pillow and puts it behind me as I was currently sitting up.

"Lean back and take a deep breath" She says as I lean back. Just what in the hell was that shit? It felt so real, there was no way that was just a dream. My face twists in pain, If only Kuroko was here.. He would have told me what that was. "Lets give her a small break" Grams says to Aizawa and he nods.

-pov change-

The bell rings across the school, signaling that the end of the day has finally came around. "Y/n hasnt been in class since she got pulled out during math" Uraraka says as she stood next to Midoriya's seat as he was getting packed up. He had realized it as well and was slightly worried as she seemed to be extremely tired this morning.

"I find this is very common for y/n" Iida adds in, "Her bag is still at her desk" He points out and Midoriya looks over. Iida was right as her bag hung on the side of the desk.

"If her bag is still here, shes more likely in the nursery" Todoroki says as he walks past and grabs Y/n's bag.

"y/n seems to always be in the nursery" Kirishima says in a worry tone as he was all packed up and was ready to leave, "Todoroki, are you planning to take her stuff to her?" He asked and Todoroki nods, "Cool! Let me come with you. Shes been kinda off and im worried" Kirishima rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"I think we are all kind of worried about her to be honest" Sero says as he was leaning against his desk.

"Yeah, I agree. Shes always missing out in class and getting hurt" Mina says as she joins the conversation,

"Yeah but didnt she beat up on UA staff? How could someone strong enough to take down two pro-heroes constantly get hurt?" Kaminiari says and some of the classmates nod their head in agreement. As the classmates continued speaking about Y/n, Todoroki turns his feet and begins to walk out without anyone taking notice.

He knocks on the nursery door before opening. Like he had expected y/n was sitting in one of the medical beds.

-y/n pov-

I hear a knock at the door before it opens. Todoroki walks inside before shutting the door behind him, "Oh, Todoroki" I say as grams looked over at me, "hey"

"I brought your bag. You left it" He says as he places the bag at the end of my medical bed. I smile,

"Awe, thanks Todoroki" I beam as he gave me a confused look,

"Awe?" He tries impersonating my Awe and I let out a laugh,

"Its pretty cute you brought my stuff for me" I say in between laughs. His eyes slightly widen and I could see his cheeks heat up before looking away from me, but his head turns back to me and he seemed to have pulled himself together.

"You look pale, are you sick?" He asked and I chuckle nervously as I give him an eye closed smile,

"Yeah. I seemed to have pushed myself too hard while training" I say and he nods,

"Will you be coming to class tomorrow?" He asked and I nod,

"yeah. Ill be back tomorrow"

"Ill lend you my notes for the classes you missed" He says as he moves to open his bag and pulls out his notebook, handing it over to me.

"Wah! Really!" I say as I take it happily and open it, his handwriting was so neat! "Thanks!" I beam, "I apericate it!" Suddenly our head move to the side where the door is as there was another knock, opening right after the knock. Kirishima, Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, and several other classmates walk inside.

"Man, Todoroki, you totally left without us" Kirishima pouts.

"I have to get home early today" Todoroki responds as he turns his head to me. He gives me a small smile before turning around and leaving.

"get home safe!" Izuku called out to him as Todoroki left the nursery. Izuku turns to me, "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked and I smile,

"Im feeling a lot better now!" I beam as Uraraka comes over to me and gives me a hug.

••••

Tomura-Sama~

Tomura-Sama~

Enjoy the newest chapter hue hue :) tried to get some action with Todoroki so I can build a cute lil bond between you two 🥰

Brain storming some spicy stuff and I still have so much plot to write. Hoping y'all are able to stick around :)

Anyways, love you all. Please have a wonderful day! Byeeee!