3

I chuckle at myself as I walked out of Area C. It was a pretty easy practical exam if I had to say for myself, and the written exam was also pretty easy.

My hands and feet burned through, but I was using my healing quirk to suppress the pain that ran through me. I wasn't use to using the fire quirk, I never had a reason to use it.

It wasn't easy to use either, as my body wasn't made to hold a quirk like that- I kind of burned my hands. Once I was done I headed inside UA, no one should really be there.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

I stood outside and practiced with my fire quirk, which unfortunately has been really burning my hands. "Practicing again" Aizawa says as he comes up behind me, most likely coming back from UA.

"Yeah" I say as I turn to him and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Your hands look really rough, you should have Recovery girl look at them for you" He says and I shake my head,

"I'll be alright"

"I said go let her check them" He demands and I sweat drops. He hands over an envelope, my eyes widened. "It's about the UA Exams. It's up to you if you want to watch it or whatever"

"It's so precious to open!" I say as I hold it to my chest, "did I pass?"

He nods, "Yeah, you was the 3rd highest ranking" he comes up to me and pats my head. "I'm proud of you kid" that's when he moved off and walked inside the apartment. A smile forming on my lips as I was extremely happy that I passed.

"Yes!" I cheered as I put it in my pocket and started running to UA.

ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

My feet moved as I walked down the familiar halls making my way to class on my very first day at UA. That's when I noticed a familiar head of green hair.

"The most promising students in the country are waiting behind this door." Izuku mumbles to himself as he stood in front of the 1-A door. He shakes his head while making a sound like he was trying to forget something, "Maybe we're in different classes. Maybe everyone in here is nice" He says as he moves to open the door. Was he wondering if Katsuki was in this class? When Izuku walks in I could hear a familiar voice. Well.. two familiar voices.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" It was the boy with glasses.

"Huh?" I hear Katsuki, I make my way into the room and see Katsuki grinning like a mad man. Oh no.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!"

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass?" I could see Izuku have a mental break down as he noticed Katsuki was in the same class as him.

"Uh— Lets start over" The glasses boy says, I move and walk to my seat but still listened in. "I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy."

"Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one." Katsuki threatens Iida.

He lets out a gasp of shock, "You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure your in the right place?"

"Ha!" That's when I realized that Katsuki had realized Izuku stood by the door.

"It's him." Iida says as he looks where Katsuki was standing. That's when everyone turns and started mumbling- Izuku gasps from all of the attention.

"Uh, hi." He says embarrassed, looking away while his cheeks flushed pink.

"Good morning!" Iida greets him. He starts moving to Izuku, "my name is Tenya Iida from-"