57

"So where are we going to be heading?" Izuku asked as we walked to the door, deciding to leave the classroom.

"Maybe we can head out to the rooftop" I smile as I give him a thumbs up, "it's a area of the school only I can access" I brag, gaining a few sweat drops from Izuku. Izuku goes to open the door for us, but as he did a familiar face popped up.

"I am here in a bizarre position!" Uncle Yagi says.

"Um— yeah, what is that about, and why are you in such a hurry?"

"Hi, come with me a sec" Uncle Yagi says as he motions Izuku to come.

"Hey-! Hey!" I whine as I grab on to Izuku's arm, "I called dibs on him first!"

"You can come Young y/n, now quickly!"

We follow him out of the classroom to walk down a empty hall, "I'll get straight to the point. You've received an offer from a hero who's like to take you on."

Izuku looked surprised and then happy. "Wait, seriously, who?"

"Yes. The Hero's name is Gran Torino. He taught at this school back in my day, but only for one year. In fact, the man was my homeroom teacher." Izuku gasps as I listened in, "He knows about one for all, as well. Actually, I suspect that's the reason he asked for you." Hearing this, I was kind of surprised. I know that a few people knew- but the last person I expected to know is some old guy who used to be his teacher.

"This Guy sounds totally awesome!" Izuku sounded excited as always, it made a small smile appear on my lips. "Wait" He says as he looses his overwhelming excitement, "so, he knows how your quirk works too? But how?"

"Grand Tornio was the best friend of my predecessor. He retired a long time ago, so I forget to count him among the people who know." Uncle Yagi began to grumble as his leg started to shake. "Is this because I wrote about you in the letter I sent him? Or did he watch the sports festival and decide my teaching was inadequate? If he went so far as to use his old hero name when making the offer... it's scary. Too scary. Dammit, legs, stop shaking!" Uncle Yagi seemed to have lost his mind as he began to slap his legs. He stumbled over his words as he handed a piece of paper to Izuku, stating that the piece of paper has the address to this Grand Torino.

After Izuku took the slip and slid it in his pocket we did our best to calm down Uncle Yagi. I guess he was scared so shitless he could barely even stand to hold his muscular form any longer. We ended up bailing on him before anyone found us in the hall with him.

Because of Uncle Yagi's melt down Izuku seemed unsettled about the offer. We moved to the stairway to led to the rooftop of UA. "I'm really glad to hear you got a offer" I state as we began to walk up the stairs.

"Yeah, it sounds scary though. I mean, did you see how traumatized All Might was?" Izuku says as a shiver ran down his spine.

"To be brutally honest with you, if this guy know about OFA then he must be able to help you control the quirk" I shrugged, "I mean, he made it sound like they were close 'is it because I wrote about you in the letter I sent him'. He keeps the guy updated about who has OFA, maybe he helped Uncle Yagi with OFA when he was a teen." I tried to reason with Izuku and it seemed to work.

"I guess you're right" he stated as we reached the top and I move to the door. I put my hand on the knob and closed my eyes. It took a few seconds but the sound of the door unlocking with a click echoed.

We walked out on the rooftop, the whole sky showing off its magnificent shades of blue as the sun was in the sky proudly.

"Wow, the view on the rooftop is insane!" He says as he looked up at the sky.

"I know right?" I laughed as I moved and walked over to the side of the door to go back into UA. There was a small locker that I had placed for me to keep items inside. I open it and pull out a blanket that I kept inside.

I moved over to the side and laid the blanket down, laying down on it with my back to the ground, Izuku set down his bag next to me as he sat down.

"I'm surprised you have access up here, it's crazy" he says as he looked around in awe, "honestly I'm kind of scared of getting in trouble"

"If Aizawa or the Principal finds you, you will" Kuroko speaks as he appears out of nowhere.

"Oh-! Kuroko!" Izuku says with a smile, "it's been awhile!"

"Midoriya Izuku, it has been awhile" Kuroko says before he disappeared.

"Ugh, what have I told you about appearing without my permission?" I groaned and Izuku laughs.

"You're able to send him back?" Izuku asked as I nod.

"Kuroko and I have been working a lot on our connection, even though he can forcibly appear by himself- I'm able to send him back"

"That's amazing!" Izuku says as he looks back up the sky, "I guess it's time"

I sigh, "maybe I should explain where I actually come from before I tell you what happened" I explain and Izuku turns his head to me, his eyebrow moved up as he looked confused.

"Explain where you come from?"